Warning signs with potential clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Had a consultation today with a lady wanting hair extensions. She has two bold spots at the back/nape of her head which she said is caused from wearing clips ins, she said she wears the clips in to bed and sometimes just 'yanks' them out if there not coming out.
She also then said she has had pre bonded extensions before and didn't really like them.

I asked why and she said the bonds went sticky and keep coming out. She said the hair was from hair planet which do good bonds so I asked if she was using hair extension products on them she said no, I asked if she was using a low heat with her hairdryer she said no. She also then went on to say because a few had came out and she was fed up with them and couldn't wait a week for her hair Technican to remove them so she started picking at bonds and pulling/removing them herself.

She was also abit put off when I said it will be £210 for a full head of 150 strands bonded extensions (from routes) and said another lady had quoted her £160 for a full head of 22 inches... Well I'm not sure what hair the other lady is using.

All of this was just sending me warning signs lol, do any other people Bother doing hair for clients like this? Just seems like she isn't going to look after them really and don't want to worsen the hair loss situation which I feel like I will if she dosnt look after them or treats them as she did before

Hi everyone.
Had a consultation today with a lady wanting hair extensions. She has two bold spots at the back/nape of her head which she said is caused from wearing clips ins, she said she wears the clips in to bed and sometimes just 'yanks' them out if there not coming out.
She also then said she has had pre bonded extensions before and didn't really like them.

I asked why and she said the bonds went sticky and keep coming out. She said the hair was from hair planet which do good bonds so I asked if she was using hair extension products on them she said no, I asked if she was using a low heat with her hairdryer she said no. She also then went on to say because a few had came out and she was fed up with them and couldn't wait a week for her hair Technican to remove them so she started picking at bonds and pulling/removing them herself.

She was also abit put off when I said it will be £210 for a full head of 150 strands bonded extensions (from routes) and said another lady had quoted her £160 for a full head of 22 inches... Well I'm not sure what hair the other lady is using.

All of this was just sending me warning signs lol, do any other people Bother doing hair for clients like this? Just seems like she isn't going to look after them really and don't want to worsen the hair loss situation which I feel like I will if she dosnt look after them or treats them as she did before
Have a look at a post i put up a few weeks back, i asked a similar question about warning signs. x

Personally i wouldnt be comfortable in fitting her hair. Its clear that she doesnt look after them well enough and you have to think that they are a walking advertisement for you x

Latest posts

Back