Warning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
OMG what a day, My friend brought some miracle eye lift cream off one of the shopping channels :confused: Well at £30 for a tiny tube i at to have a go, Put it on it tightened up and wow no lines. But whithin minutes my face went redder and redder. So i whizzed it off and looked like i had been punched :eek:
Drove home went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror OMG i had what looked like a massive water blister under my left eye, I have been to get some cream for the burns, But just look like i have spent 2 hours under a sunlamp.
So for any geeks after knocking 20 years off, Take my advice and stick with what god gave you, And to who sells this stuff what the hell is in it?

Ooooh, that sounds sore - hope it's better soon. What was the make of the cream? (so I don't buy any - just about run out of my 'Principal Secret' eye cream and was going to try another brand!).

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

Lesley, that sounds awful!

Picked up something UNBELIEVEABLY CHEAP and VERY effective for my Mom from Sally Hair & Beauty about 3 months ago. It's called Younger Eyes and I bought it as a cheeky joke (!), but when she tried it, turns out it's really fantastic stuff on her! Thinking I might even try it myself!!

Maybe this other stuff's put you off eye creams at the moment tho? Wouldn't blame you if it has.

Have you suffered with sensitive skin before? Think perhaps you should get your skin checked out anyway.

Hope you're feeling better soon,

G. x

OOh, hope you feel better soon. Its horrid when something happens like that. I have heard it can be a form of botox which tightens the muscle area, but as you found out you can have an alergic reaction to it. Could be wrong but a mate of mine had the same problem.

Look after yourself,:sad:

lesley1965 said:
OMG what a day, My friend brought some miracle eye lift cream off one of the shopping channels :confused: Well at £30 for a tiny tube i at to have a go, Put it on it tightened up and wow no lines. But whithin minutes my face went redder and redder. So i whizzed it off and looked like i had been punched :eek:
Drove home went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror OMG i had what looked like a massive water blister under my left eye, I have been to get some cream for the burns, But just look like i have spent 2 hours under a sunlamp.
So for any geeks after knocking 20 years off, Take my advice and stick with what god gave you, And to who sells this stuff what the hell is in it?

Oh Lesley you poor thing hope they look better now.

Hiya its called Eyesential and is sold by Ideal world for £34.50, But i have also now seen it a E-bay for about £15.
My left eye is the worst it is swollen still and very burnt underneath. I wont be using this kind of thing again.
I dont normally have sensitive skin so was shocked by this.

Hiya

Oh no les you are having a bad time lately!! One of the best skin care company's around is dermalogica and its great for sensitive skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back