Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Gosh, I had the weirdest experience a few days ago and am still not quite over it. My friend and I visited a couple of antique shops and all was fine. We then moved on to a third one and from the moment I stepped over the door I could feel a very strange feeling. We proceeded to the second floor of this very old building where we were surrounded by old chests, wardrobes, dressing tables and I couldn't go on any further - I just had to get out. When I got back into the car I was completely drained. I can honestly say that I felt death all around me. Even when I think of it now it makes me feel strange. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Some say that old furniture has the energy of previous owners. You must be psychic or very sensitive. Love it!

I definitely felt something, but in the previous shops I was absolutely fine. I could never go back to that shop!

I felt like this in the Jersey war tunnels. A very bleak feeling came over me. I have an open mind; it might just, re my experience, be empathy.
I keep my open mind over your experience!

I felt like this in the anne frank museum. My friend had been before and was totally against going back. A group of us went because we like the culture and what it represented...However our experiences, maybe because what our friends had said beforehand or the general vibe was that it was a very morbid dark feeling... in the end i felt we needed a drink to liven up. Quite numbing. xoxo

The last house I lived in was like that. My husband wanted to buy it and persuaded me in the end it would be a good move. But the moment we moved in I knew something was wrong.

Clocks and computers went haywire all the time. Cars on the driveways would not start if they were parked in a certain place. Handbags, jewellery and keys would go missing all day. My handbag was put on a shelf in the morning and then vanished, I searched for it all day and then around teatime it re-appeared, just materialised on the shelf, this really frightened me and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

The kitchen was the worst room. Glasses, cups, milk bottles would tumble on the floor. I was forever cleaning the kitchen floor from spills and in the mornings pools of water were there for no reason.

The dog was spooked by something invisible poking her and she shot up in the air on all fours one day.

My friend Trish who was psychic said she did not want to frighten me but she said that there was something very wrong with the house.

The house made itself invisible when people arranged to visit. We could see them driving up and down the road as if they couldn't find us.

We had time shifts in the house also, and someone in the village said that our house was on a lay line, don't know if that was true but they said that could have been why things kept happening.

So many things happened I could write a book. One day I was on the phone chatting to a friend and something hit me in the back and I cracked my head on the wall.

The house in Manchester is ok, nothing wrong with it, thankfully, despite it being No. 13.

I felt like it in Malta, Valetta where there were invasions and bloodshed. I felt crushingly depressed, emotional and claustrophobic. Horrible feeling, I had to get away but it's always stayed with me that feeling, never felt it anywhere else :(

I felt like it in Malta, Valetta where there were invasions and bloodshed. I felt crushingly depressed, emotional and claustrophobic. Horrible feeling, I had to get away but it's always stayed with me that feeling, never felt it anywhere else :(

This must be our 6th sense, remember we only use a very small portion of our brains, perhaps now and then the brain re-wires itself for a moment and we get insights into things which are unseen.

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck prickle and I go very cold in some places and feel desperate to leave. Always tricky if it's a friends house! Luckily, my current house felt very inviting when I went to view it and it always feels very safe and comforting to me.

I agree that old furniture can hold interesting vibrations and so I'm not surprised that you could have felt uncomfortable in that shop.

One holiday travelling around Vietnam and Cambodia was really hard in parts. I was desperate to leave Phnom Penh as I could feel death and suffering all around even staying in a smart 5 star hotel. That was one city I just couldn't walk about in. I stayed in the hotel when my hubby went walk-about. Once we arrived in Angkor Wat, I was able to relax and enjoy the beautiful temples and friendly hosts etc.

Oh my I think Halloween has come early:biggrin:. I can get feelings about people too. I will know instantly if I will connect with someone. There are some who when I look at their face, I can nearly see into their soul. I can feel goose bumps!!

I go down in the vaults in Edinburgh whenever I can get the chance. Every experience I've had down there has been good, considering it's where plague victims were left to die and the conditions themselves were just horrific! I find it fascinating, and feel some kind of connection when I'm in them, especially Mary Kings Close. Possible past life? I don't know. But if your ever in Edinburgh and need a buddy to go see the vaults with I am so up for it!

Ash xxx

The last house I lived in was like that. My husband wanted to buy it and persuaded me in the end it would be a good move. But the moment we moved in I knew something was wrong.

Clocks and computers went haywire all the time. Cars on the driveways would not start if they were parked in a certain place. Handbags, jewellery and keys would go missing all day. My handbag was put on a shelf in the morning and then vanished, I searched for it all day and then around teatime it re-appeared, just materialised on the shelf, this really frightened me and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

The kitchen was the worst room. Glasses, cups, milk bottles would tumble on the floor. I was forever cleaning the kitchen floor from spills and in the mornings pools of water were there for no reason.

The dog was spooked by something invisible poking her and she shot up in the air on all fours one day.

My friend Trish who was psychic said she did not want to frighten me but she said that there was something very wrong with the house.

The house made itself invisible when people arranged to visit. We could see them driving up and down the road as if they couldn't find us.

We had time shifts in the house also, and someone in the village said that our house was on a lay line, don't know if that was true but they said that could have been why things kept happening.

So many things happened I could write a book. One day I was on the phone chatting to a friend and something hit me in the back and I cracked my head on the wall.

The house in Manchester is ok, nothing wrong with it, thankfully, despite it being No. 13.
Funny as I was going to say that it was probably on a ley line.

I loved reading that, so interesting.

Last edited:
I also have a fascination for old buildings especially cathedrals. I can get a very strong sense of who has been there before me.

My 'gift' if you like is that I can suss people out the second I meet them and I can tell what they're thinking of me too. I can even do it online. Not to say that I'm always right but who knows.

I remember when I was house hunting. I had all the property details on paper and one house I had my heart set on. I really loved this house and so we arranged a viewing.
We went to visit the house and the moment I walked through the front door I said to my husband 'I can't live here, I don't like this house'. I think my husband thought I had taken leave of my senses. I just wanted to walk straight back out again but hubby insisted on seeing the house while we were there. We went upstairs and I walked into one of the bathrooms and there must have been at least 50 spiders in the bath!! That just confirmed my suspicions ugh!

I couldn't go in a house with a spider infestation, let alone live there!

My dog goes nuts when we visit a certain friends place. Drags me out of there with a vengeance. When we're in there he's jumpy and odd. It's a funny old house.

I hate going in old churches, always get a feeling of foreboding.

My 'gift' if you like is that I can suss people out the second I meet them and I can tell what they're thinking of me too. I can even do it online. Not to say that I'm always right but who knows.

I always thought we could all read people like that (within seconds) but it would appear that a lot of people can't and are then surprised later down the line by people's behaviour.

I can't do it online though.

I told you.....I'm really not that bad just misunderstood! Ha ha

If after meeting someone and I feel their negativity towards me (which is rare but has happened) I feel deeply hurt! I too feel I can suss people out online but would add that very recently I have been wrong!

Latest posts

Back