Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently if you connect with someone instantly you've known them in a previous life . I love all this stuff, it's fascinating

Yes! They say that if we all mixed in the same circles in previous lives.

I believe that angels walk among us.........the kind people that you look around and see that they've vanished without trace. I also believe that devils walk among us so I protect myself with a white light as they come in may guises.

I felt like this in the Jersey war tunnels. A very bleak feeling came over me. I have an open mind; it might just, re my experience, be empathy.
I keep my open mind over your experience!

I too felt like this in those tunnels. I was only about 15 when we visited them and , much to my mums dismay, I was causing quite a scene as I just had to get out of that place even though id been the one that really wanted to visit it! I had an awful feeling of utter hopelessness, despair and forboding and felt physically ill. I really do believe buildings can hold onto psychic imprints.

I totally understand, I believe there has got to be more out there, or else the life would be very boring lol But, that said, I personally have never experienced a creepy encounter for a lack of better word. Only the light, warm feelings of being surrounded by something good :)

Eeeekkkkkkkkkk.... I'm going to have nightmares....... ! (evening TonicJ -hope you are well. X )

Yes! They say that if we all mixed in the same circles in previous

Funnily enough I was having a conversation about this only yesterday. However, I said knowing my luck I was probably the peasant who caught the bubonic plague whilst my rich mate was probably a queen lol

I totally believe in this too. I swear that my daughter has been on this earth before. As a small child, she spoke and knew of things that she just couldn't have known. Also, when I met my partner, there were so many things that were downright spooky, I didn't dare tell him half of them.

On a more serious note, I have felt (had experiences of "knowing") when people have died. It frightened me to begin with.

I too felt like this in those tunnels. I was only about 15 when we visited them and , much to my mums dismay, I was causing quite a scene as I just had to get out of that place even though id been the one that really wanted to visit it! I had an awful feeling of utter hopelessness, despair and forboding and felt physically ill. I really do believe buildings can hold onto psychic imprints.

How long ago was it that you visited? They have changed vastly since they are called the War Tunnels. Used to be the German Underground, and I think the things that they had on display then were much more distressing. They remain very claustrophobic.

Eeeekkkkkkkkkk.... I'm going to have nightmares....... ! (evening TonicJ -hope you are well. X )

Hello there lovely Bev and yes I'm well and hope you are too xx

What a great thread! I also get a strong sense about people, I used to think I was going mad. Places affect me also so I can definitely relate to the drained feeling, it's nicer when you feel energised and warm though!! I love how sometimes you can just connect with other people and yes I believe this can be done online or on paper just as it can by meeting someone face to face! <3 I believe that our loved ones are all around us, in fact of this I am 100 percent certain.

When it becomes dark I need to have lamps on. My family know to have lamps on if I'm not home. I just need light around me! If I were to come home in the dark and the house were in darkness it would unnerve me!

Would love to hear some of the guy's out there respond. My intuition tells me that some of them have something to offer xx

The last house I lived in was like that. My husband wanted to buy it and persuaded me in the end it would be a good move. But the moment we moved in I knew something was wrong.

Clocks and computers went haywire all the time. Cars on the driveways would not start if they were parked in a certain place. Handbags, jewellery and keys would go missing all day. My handbag was put on a shelf in the morning and then vanished, I searched for it all day and then around teatime it re-appeared, just materialised on the shelf, this really frightened me and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

The kitchen was the worst room. Glasses, cups, milk bottles would tumble on the floor. I was forever cleaning the kitchen floor from spills and in the mornings pools of water were there for no reason.

The dog was spooked by something invisible poking her and she shot up in the air on all fours one day.

My friend Trish who was psychic said she did not want to frighten me but she said that there was something very wrong with the house.

The house made itself invisible when people arranged to visit. We could see them driving up and down the road as if they couldn't find us.

We had time shifts in the house also, and someone in the village said that our house was on a lay line, don't know if that was true but they said that could have been why things kept happening.

So many things happened I could write a book. One day I was on the phone chatting to a friend and something hit me in the back and I cracked my head on the wall.

The house in Manchester is ok, nothing wrong with it, thankfully, despite it being No. 13.

Oooh made my hair stand up on end that did. Spooky:Scared:

Why oh why did I have to read this thread once I got into bed alone and turned all the lights off... Scared now!!! Lol &#128563;

Same!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why oh why did I have to read this thread once I got into bed alone and turned all the lights off... Scared now!!! Lol &#128563;

Ahhh guys! The only time I have felt truly scared was around someone very much alive xx

It is interesting to realise that the quantum physicists have cone to realise thay everything man is aware of in the entire universe ie the world everything in it, the planets, the stars etc make up just 4% of the entire universe!

I wont scare you with stories of some house cleansings I have done if this thead has spooked you lol :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love this thread. I've had a few encounters of spirits.
(My brother died when he was 14 and I was 12) it happened at school, I was in my lesson when out of know where it felt really cold and utterly devasted. I had to get out of the classroom and ring my mum so I made excuses and as I was leaving the room my head teacher came to find me to tell my my brother was in hospital I knew that moment that he had died and I have since found out that the time I had that feeling was the time he died.
After he died I sensed him in the house all the time and spent hours sitting in his room talking to him and I knew he was there, I took some pictures of his room one day and in the pictures you can see a ghostly figure.
I moved out at 16 and the house I moved into was quite old and I knew from the beginning something wasn't right in the house. Rooms would turn freezing in the middle of summer, doors slammed and opened themselves and things would disappear and then reappear. After about a month of living there I was in the house alone and had just gone to bed when the curtains started blowing (windows were shut) and then all I could hear was a mans voice shouting get out of my home. I have never ran so fast! Luckily my mum was only round the corner after that I never stayed home alone.
When my grandad died this year I knew before anyone told me. I had just fallen asleep when I got a image of my grandad I woke up and 2mins later I got the phone call. X

Love this thread! Right up my street.

I go on monthly ghost hunts. They are free by the way. People don't believe the stuff me and a friend from work experience. They think it's all set up for money. It took us 3 months but were now members! Love learning to open up and see more. I've had so many experiences on these paranormal hunting investigations :) the latest one was where we went to an Anglo Saxon house and church, complete darkness doing different activities around the house in different rooms. I start swaying, and can't stop. A buddy I'm partnered up with holds me at the sides and says try and stay still. I try my absolute hardest and can't. Then he sad what can you see. I said I'm getting visions of a dolly. He said anything else? I said in a cradle type thing. It didn't click. He said anything else? I said a little girl leaning over rocking her dolly. Duh! It hadn't clicked. By that's why I was swaying. Not the best thing I've experience but I could go in for hours and bore you all haha!

My 'gift' if you like is that I can suss people out the second I meet them and I can tell what they're thinking of me too. I can even do it online. Not to say that I'm always right but who knows.

This is a beautiful gift Kim. I sometimes get a knot in my stomach if I am talking to someone who is very negative and saying things in their heart they do not mean. Many a time I have scolded myself and given the person a chance, and told myself not to be silly, but in the end that gut feeling and painful knot in my stomach was right all along.

That person would stick a knife in my back, so to speak, for no apparent reason. So in my opinion, for what its worth, I believe we all have a 6th sense but we have forgotten how to use it, or its just laying dorment in our brains waiting to be activated perhaps.

Latest posts

Back