Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh yea... And the draining is totally normal. The first time I done PHI I was told i would wake up feeling hungover. I thought yea right, whatever. Omg! It was worse than a hangover! Took me days getting over it. Constantly felt drained. And either emotional mood or moody the next day! Strange.
It's because you have used so much energy without even knowing it sometimes that you feel zapped!

It is interesting to realise that the quantum physicists have cone to realise thay everything man is aware of in the entire universe ie the world everything in it, the planets, the stars etc make up just 4% of the entire universe!

I wont scare you with stories of some house cleansings I have done if this thead has spooked you lol :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please, please tell:biggrin:

You have made me dig out a book that I bought but never read called The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker. It was one of Oprah's Best Sellers.

In a nutshell, he said that in all his years in the FBI, he found that people often said before they were attacked or when they walked in their apartment after a robbery.........."I knew something wasn't right'. He encourages us to recognise and use our gut instinct and 6th sense to protect ourselves.

Last edited:
I'm lying in bed ready this (having a lazy morning). I'm not really spooked out and do too get funny feelings in certain buildings and become emotional ... But just lying here ready all of this thread and the scrap iron man goes past shouting "any old iron" ... Lol I've just nearly wet the bed!!!

Loving everyone ones stories. Most recent strange happening for me me was in a pub, I had gone the loo and walked into one of the cubicles and totally freaked out, I couldn't get out of there quick enough. I felt someone was in there with me.

Xx

You have made me did out a book that I bought but never read called The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker. It was one of Oprah's Best Sellers.

In a nutshell, he said that in all his years in the FBI, he found that people often said before they were attacked or when they walked in their apartment after a robbery.........."I knew something wasn't right'. He encourages us to recognise and use our gut instinct and 6th sense to protect ourselves.

I posted about that book a few months ago. Great read. Another fantastic book is Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss. Brilliant x

On the topic of my old house one incident has still puzzled me and it happened 20 years ago and I still think about it now, and try to understand and work out what happened that day.

Scientists say that "time" is not in a straight line, but "time" is in a loop. I don't understand all of this because I don't have a science background but lets say time is in a "loop" that would explain what happened to me that day outside my old house.

It was a sunny day, and I was looking out of the front window of my house. The house was located in a village with one road in and one road out, with a pub almost opposite my house with countryside all around the pub to the right and to the left.

I noticed a man on a horse wearing 3 musketeers type dusty clothes stopping outside the pub. Immediately I thought there may have been a Battle Re-enactment going on in the next village, where people dress up and put shows on, and demonstrate equipment, food with stalls selling that type of stuff.

I am a horse lover, had one when I lived with my parents, I ran out the house, across the road and said "hello" to the young, long haired man as he dismounted. He started talking to me in Old English. I thought this rather strange and that he was taking his "hobby" of Battle Re-enactment stuff a bit seriously, and was a bit puzzled, but carried on stroking his horse which needed grooming badly. It was filthy, its main and tail were tatty and the bridle and saddle were a strange type, and the bit in its mouth attached to the bridle looked a different shape to what I'd ever seen before.

On his strange looking saddle he had things hanging off, tied with leather bits.

He said something to the effect "Whereast doest thou come from pretty maid"? When he said this I thought he was taking the p*** but quickly realised that he was serious, so I thought I would go along with this charade.
I replied "Over there" and pointed to my house.
He appeared to be peering as if he was looking at fields, and clearly could not see the house.

He then tied the horse up (on a metal ring on the pub wall) and walked into the pub. The stone built pub in the village was very old.

I went back to the house puzzled, but very disturbed. Something didn't feel right about the whole incident.

A few minutes later something urged me to go out again. The horse and man was not there. I went into the pub and asked where he was. They told me nobody had been in. I then jumped into my car, raced up the long road (nobody there). I then turned the car around and raced down the road in the other direction (nobody there).

I spoke to the landlord and he said they had a pic of the old pub before it was extended, and there was a ring on the wall. So when I was talking to the man I was seeing the pub as it was in the olden times.

I know that the man and the horse really existed because I spoke to him and stroked his horse. However, did I experience some overlap loop in time, who knows.

This has only happened to me once and I still think about it to this day.

Another point I want to make is the pub had lots of trouble with clocks stopping, jewellery going missing, illness, someone committed suicide, money troubles, and was always changing landlords all the time. So perhaps it was on the ley line too who knows.

Also the vicarage down the road from my old house, had invisible things lifting the carpet up and had to have the place exorcised, not sure if it cured the problem.

Last edited:
I've had very upsetting and clear dreams in the past that stayed with me, you know how you normally forget them shortly after waking? on one occasion something really awful happened and was all over the news and i could relate it exactly to a dream a few weeks earlier. but I've found that people laugh and look at me like im mad when i tell them!
I've also had a really strong sense of doom in certain buildings and its upset me so much I've been left in tears. i tried to explain it away as panic attacks or claustrophobia but who knows.
totally believe in our 6th sense or gut instinct about meeting a new person. i make my mind up about people instantly and im very rarely wrong!
love this thread!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just the other weekend myself, OH and daughter were lucky enough to have a guided tour around an old mansion which has been used previously as a hospital in wars and also as a mental institution but is now being refurbished to flats. It was so interesting and felt a couple of areas very cold etc. but, the spookiest thing was my DD who is 5 went through one of the corridors leading off of the cottage into the big house and she came back and asked what was all the banging and knocking coming from the big house. Nobody else heard the noises.

I also worked at an old hospital which had previously been a mental institution and I used to have to mop the big old dance hall, it was at the top of a staircase and the light switches only worked on one side, so the option in the winter was to walk through the hall in the dark to the other side to switch the lights on and at this side was my supervisors office or go up the stairs at the other side where nobody was about and get the lights at that side. One night I was going up the stairs and there is a landing and then the stairs turn a corner before another flight and I felt a rush if cold air whooshing past me, I stopped dead and debated about going up or not, I did go up and when I reached the doors to the hall I witnessed a shadowy form walking past the doors. I turned on my heals and ran down the stairs. I had various other experiences during my time there but that was the one that actually scared me the most.

I love anything like this and feel I have a bit of a gift but not sure how to develop it. Interesting stuff.

Talking about our psychic gift, which we all have but need to activate it. Something happened to me a few years ago.

I was having a meal with friends, and a lady on the table next to me spoke to me. I didn't know her and was looking down at my plate at the time. She said to me "I don't like prawns". I looked up and said to her "I do".

She looked at me in a strange way. And so I said to her "You have just said to me that you don't like prawns". The man she was with said to me "She never said a thing". Then the woman said "I thought it, I never said it".

This has only ever happened to me once in my life.

Enjoying this post:biggrin:

Many years ago my husband told me he had been given tickets for a football match from his friend Jeff for his birthday. My stomach dropped. It was a real physical reaction. On the day of the match, Jeff came to collect him and I clutched Jeffs arm and told him to drive safely. As they left I turned to my sister and said ' I've just got a feeling something awful is going to happen today'. Later that day my sister and I returned to the house and the phone was ringing. It was my really close friend saying 'He's not there is he. Tell me Mike isn't at Hillsborough.' Needless to say that's where he was.

Thank god he was fine but I absolutely knew something bad was going to happen, I just didn't know how bad. This has happened to me before and since and I now know not to ignore those feelings I can get!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In November last year I was going through my clothes cupboard getting rid of a few things. I took out my long black coat (which I wear to funerals) and hung it on the outside of the door with every intention of putting it back when I had finished. For some reason I didn't put it back and left it hanging on the outside of the cupboard (I am someone who likes everything tidy around me). Every morning I woke up the first thing I would see was this black coat, but still didn't put it away and then I was having coffee with my sister and I said to her about the coat and how I felt I would wear it before the year was out. In the last week of December my uncle took suddenly very ill and died on the 3rd January 2013 (very unexpected). I couldn't bring myself to wear the coat at the funeral and I finally put it away. Really knew in my heart that someone in the family was going to pass.

Talking about our psychic gift, which we all have but need to activate it. Something happened to me a few years ago.

I was having a meal with friends, and a lady on the table next to me spoke to me. I didn't know her and was looking down at my plate at the time. She said to me "I don't like prawns". I looked up and said to her "I do".

She looked at me in a strange way. And so I said to her "You have just said to me that you don't like prawns". The man she was with said to me "She never said a thing". Then the woman said "I thought it, I never said it".

Ive had this quite often its terrible, and worse when they say one thing but are really thinking something else. worse still when it Concerns You, (lol) and sometimes its even on the phone. I can relate to more than id like of some of the stories on here, although ive never experienced anything scarey at all, it seems to be happening more and more as i get older, you must grow more susceptable

Was just wondering how many of us are under the same star sign!

I'm Pisces!

Im Sagittarius btw.
I have been told by 3 people that I have a man who walks with me.
When I went for Reiki she said my late dad came in with me. He'd passed away a few months earlier. He told her so many things which she passed on to me that it was most certainly my dad. The clock in the room started working which had not worked for about 2 weeks and the lights continually dimmed and brightened. He described what he felt like and who he was with and I felt comforted by it, certainly not scared.
I worked in a shop years ago and a customer told me to buy yellow roses for my mother in laws birthday that day. They'd be from my late father in law who wanted her to pass that on. I did but some and she said he often bought her yellow roses.
A lady in a pub said 'what about all that tinned fruit' to me. Strangely my mother in law had recently died and I'd found a huge pile of tins of fruit!
I'm sorry to unbelievers but I've had more than enough evidence to know we do not end when we die x

I too felt like this in those tunnels. I was only about 15 when we visited them and , much to my mums dismay, I was causing quite a scene as I just had to get out of that place even though id been the one that really wanted to visit it! I had an awful feeling of utter hopelessness, despair and forboding and felt physically ill. I really do believe buildings can hold onto psychic imprints.

This describes exactly how I felt.

That is quite mind blowing!!

I love this thread!
I love reading other experiences!
I have had a lot happen to me to the point at one stage I saw things so much I questioned my sanity! Ive often been told that I have a gift. I always go for psychic readings and I asked the lady (she was a distant family friend) about things I see and when asking her I said 'I dont want to do psychic readings or anything but...' she said to me 'oh no you will go on to do readings and many other spiritual things, you have the energy for it, healing hands etc' This has now influenced me to read into it and open myself up to it.

Just the other day I was laying in bed and I heard 'Jessie, Jessie, Jessie' I ignored it at first and then heard it again, to which I said 'Ok go on' they then went on to say 'She needs to go somewhere, maybe Israel' I knew instantly who it was about and went and told the person, she told me it was funny because she was just discussing with her Grandfather about what Jessie should do and he suggested she go to live in Israel. They believe it was a message from Jess's mum as she has passed on and they've had a lot of family difficulty.

I have definitely had a bad feeling about someone before. I was sitting opposite my (ex) friend and I could almost see into her head and see her thinking negatively about me. It was very weird and I was always wary about her after that. We arent friends anymore because of something she done!

I believe everyone is born with a sixth sense, some people play it down, some people ignore it and some people are open to it. Its funny however because the people who ignore it like its not true are usually the people who experience something!!

Latest posts

Back