Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the most interesting bed time reading! I definately believe in all of this and i find it fascinating! I do believe i felt my grandad when he passed away when i was 12, i found it really hard and for weeks after i knew he was with me. Cant explain how. Also a few years back, i had a dream and it woke me up at 3am, very vivid, that one of my colleagues mother had fallen down her stairs and consequently my colleague. called in sick and said she couldnt make work due to her mothers fall and injuries. When i woke i thought, don't be silly keep it to yourself..people will think ur odd dreaming about near strangers haha!.... Sure enough she phoned in sick, her mum was in hospital with a broken leg! And it happened at 3am! It really worried me for a long time, i was in no way close to the girl in fact had only worked with her for a few weeks at the time! still baffles me! :)

Yes Victoria for some reason smells can transport me back too. Sometimes the warm sunshine and green grass blowing gives me a strange feeling which I can't explain but it's a feeling of sadness!

Smells definitely help us. My kids really associate the smell of rose Turkish delight with me as when I kiss them goodnight I've usually got my rose otto face cream on! I've always promised them that when I go to the hereafter I will try and conjur up the smell of Turkish delight so they will know that it's me lol

Smells definitely help us. My kids really associate the smell of rose Turkish delight with me as when I kiss them goodnight I've usually got my rose otto face cream on! I've always promised them that when I go to the hereafter I will try and conjur up the smell of Turkish delight so they will know that it's me lol

Oh that just makes me want to cry xx

Without naming but do any of you get feelings about some of the geeks on here? There are a couple I feel great warmth towards and also a couple where I can feel their pain. Please don't name anyone xx

Without naming but do any of you get feelings about some of the geeks on here? There are a couple I feel great warmth towards and also a couple where I can feel their pain. Please don't name anyone xx

... what am I pain or warmth? Ha ha xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do you activate your psychic gift? Curious to know!

Practice. Meditation helps.

How would you practice these sorts of things?? I'm having a hard time imagining it. Do you just become more aware of your surroundings? Any good reading material on this subject?

Both of my children seem to see people. My eldest lucy is now 9 but when she was 3 she suddenly had imaginary friends I thought nothing of it as they were tinkerbelle, peter pan, sporticus then one day she took ages arranging a tea party with her imaginary friend amy. I took a photo of it because I thought awww. When I asked who amy was she said she'd died & lived in heaven... it wasn't until I uploaded the photo I noticed the very clear orb above the empty chair!!! 1381386208689.jpg
My son sees a shadow man in his bed room sometimes & when he was watching the dambusters with my husband he said that's what the shadow man wears. Our house is built on the old runway where some of the missions left from

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always thought we could all read people like that (within seconds) but it would appear that a lot of people can't and are then surprised later down the line by people's behaviour.

I can't do it online though.

I can't read people at all I think everybody's nice until something they do make's me think otherwise, I'm a terrible judge of character, my friend however is very good a at reading people

How would you practice these sorts of things?? I'm having a hard time imagining it. Do you just become more aware of your surroundings? Any good reading material on this subject?
To start with, I would sit quietly and relax with your eyes closed. Imagine a white light flooding you and ask for protection as 'the greys' (low energy spirits) can get in. Open your mind and ask for say a passed loved one to give you evidence. Ask them to touch your cheek.

Maybe ask for a noise or something small to happen. You could do this time and time again and nothing will happen as it's not a magic trick. You need to develop that part of your brain, just like going to the gym...........it takes a lot os sessions to be able to lift a heavy weight.

You might feel a bit spooked which will block it but don't worry as you're not going to suddenly see someone appear in front of you. Some people hear things, some see things, some smell things and some people feel things. I doubt very much that a wardrobe is going to throw itself across the room.

Whenever you do anything like this and this is very important, close yourself down for protection. You can do this by imagining that you're surrounded by a white light and in your mind ask that you be closed down and that you're protected.

For most of us, evidence is in the form of small things such as feathers or things being moved.

Last edited:
I've had a dream in where my male friend was pregnant and it was so vivid....I told him on Facebook so the dates are all there and I caught up with him and his gf about 6weeks later and she told me that they were having a baby and I actually knew before them!!they hadn't been trying and she was on the pill.
I always think about people for a whole day and that I haven't spoken to them in a while...the next day I get a text or phone all from that person.
All coincidence or slight psychic intuition ???

Hi tonicj, yes i had a strange one a while back i felt an overwhelming feeling of wanting to protect someone so much i made me cry, i felt absolutely desparate over it, i even messaged someone about it i was that desparate, the keys were on fire when i wrote the message (cause i wrote it so fast) ive no idea why, it had never happened before.
I definately feel warmth from some people.
It works online, it works over the phone.

Last edited:
... what am I pain or warmth? Ha ha xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You have a beautiful soul, that is the feeling I get off you, and warmth, goodness and a kind person:biggrin:

Talking about strange experiences, something frightening happened to me many years ago.

One day I was having a conversation with a man I had known for a number of years. I remember we were talking about different psychic subjects at the time, and he became particularly distressed. I asked him what was the matter. He hesitated, as if he was frightened or embarrassed to tell me then he said,

"When I was a young child, playing outside, in my Country back home, something went into me". I hesitated and did not know what to say to him. He almost looked like he was going to cry. I started asking him lots of questions, what did he mean exactly, what did it feel like, did he think it was something bad or negative. He told me it was something bad.

I didn't know what to say to him. I asked him if he wanted me to pray for him to get it out, whatever it was. He replied "Yes, can you please get it out of me".

I have to point out to everyone, I didn't know what to do, and was not sure if there was really something inside him or not. But, nevertheless, I took his hand and said a prayer. Nothing happened, and he thanked me, and I thought "Well that was a waste of time, nothing happened".

The frightening thing was this:

That night I went to bed as normal. As I was dropping off to sleep I heard the front door click open, and someone walking up the stairs. My heart was pounding as I thought I must have left the front door open. Then as I opened my eyes a big dark outline of something was at the bottom of my bed. I said a prayer in my head and it vanished immediately.

The next day he said to me all smiles and happy "Its gone, thank you". I said to him "I know, it came for me last night".

I am now 100% certain that there are evil entities in this reality of ours, because I have seen one, and it was most unpleasant.

To start with, I would sit quietly and relax with your eyes closed. Imagine a white light flooding you and ask for protection as 'the greys' (low energy spirits) can get in. Open your mind and ask for say a passed loved one to give you evidence. Ask them to touch your cheek.

Maybe ask for a noise or something small to happen. You could do this time and time again and nothing will happen as it's not a magic trick. You need to develop that part of your brain, just like going to the gym...........it takes a lot os sessions to be able to lift a heavy weight.

You might feel a bit spooked which will block it but don't worry as you're not going to suddenly see someone appear in front of you. Some people hear things, some see things, some smell things and some people feel things. I doubt very much that a wardrobe is going to throw itself across the room.

Whenever you do anything like this and this is very important, close yourself down for protection. You can do this by imagining that you're surrounded by a white light and in your mind ask that you be closed down and that you're protected.

For most of us, evidence is in the form of small things such as feathers or things being moved.

Talking about the "greys" I believe these could be lower dark entities from satans lower dimensional realm. And yes they really do exist unfortunately!!! They are capable of attaching to you if you are not properly protected whilst meditating.

Talking about our psychic gift, which we all have but need to activate it. Something happened to me a few years ago.

I was having a meal with friends, and a lady on the table next to me spoke to me. I didn't know her and was looking down at my plate at the time. She said to me "I don't like prawns". I looked up and said to her "I do".

She looked at me in a strange way. And so I said to her "You have just said to me that you don't like prawns". The man she was with said to me "She never said a thing". Then the woman said "I thought it, I never said it".

This has only ever happened to me once in my life.

This is kind of like what I can do, it used to happen more as a kid but recently it's started again. Bit of a long story.....
Most of the time the connection as I call it happens between me an my sister, we can look at each other an have a conversation without speaking, also I was ill as a child an when I was in pain my sister could feel the physical side of it! Once she was in my aunts car when somebody tried to steal my aunts handbag whilst dragging my sister out of the car, I was with my dad, no where near my sister in his car, I suddenly got a feeling that something had happened to her, so I screamed at my dad to find her (this was in the days before everyone had mobiles) I was so hysterical he agreed. I led him to the road where she was even though I had no idea that's where she would be an we got there as the police were taking her statement! She was fine just shaken! We are not twins but are close in age, I tend to get the connection more than her, I can read people when first meeting them too, I'm usual quite accurate. I love this stuff it's very interesting 😄

Im loving this thread!!!!! Keep the strories coming i could sit here all day and read what everybody says :)
Im a gemini btw :)
Xx

Both of my children seem to see people. My eldest lucy is now 9 but when she was 3 she suddenly had imaginary friends I thought nothing of it as they were tinkerbelle, peter pan, sporticus then one day she took ages arranging a tea party with her imaginary friend amy. I took a photo of it because I thought awww. When I asked who amy was she said she'd died & lived in heaven... it wasn't until I uploaded the photo I noticed the very clear orb above the empty chair!!!View attachment 44971
My son sees a shadow man in his bed room sometimes & when he was watching the dambusters with my husband he said that's what the shadow man wears. Our house is built on the old runway where some of the missions left from

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Speaking of the orb in pictures thing, this summer my 3 yr old an her cousin were playing in the paddling pool and my sis in law took a pic, when she textd it to me later that night there were at least 4/5 orbs around my daughter only, unfortunately I lost all my pics on my phone so I don't have it anymore, apparently it means they are very well protected, she also had several imaginary friends so I'm wondering if this had any connection now?

I'm Capricorn by the way 😄

Talking about the "greys" I believe these could be lower dark entities from satans lower dimensional realm. And yes they really do exist unfortunately!!! They are capable of attaching to you if you are not properly protected whilst meditating.
They are also humans beings. I don't just mean people that we don't like or they don't like us..........that's just life. We can't like everyone.

I'm talking about people that are out to ruin you and you have to protect yourself from their negative thoughts. That brings us back to the power of thought. You have to be strong and when you meditate, send their negativity back to them tenfold and let the universe deal with them. Never wish them harm as that will come back on you.

Look around you in life and on forums..........like attracts like. The greys will have 'friends' or followers of 'the greys'. They'll form groups as they're like minded. I don't mean that all groups are negative; not at all. I mean that these low energy people will be attracted to each other. You'll get the leaders and the followers (the weak ones). Then you'll get the innocents that are enticed into following them and are brainwashed into their thinking. It's a bit like mind control.

Interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your lovely hearts. I am somewhat overwhelmed xx

Latest posts

Back