Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a beautiful soul, that is the feeling I get off you, and warmth, goodness and a kind person:biggrin:

.......awwwwww bless you - you are too kind. However where do you all find the time for all this "stuff" it doesn't even cross my mind...and as for horror -scopes ....ha ha.. Clearly I'm too busy writing my own funny stories....!! that's between getting up out of my chair and walking to the phone before it has even rang.

I had an imaginary friend when I was three.

Mum told me that he was called 'Juniper' (where does a three year old get that name from?) and he was an Indian man. I'd sit and talk to him for hours, I'm an only child and I know imaginary friends are quite common with only children.

Michelle x

Thank you all for your lovely hearts. I am somewhat overwhelmed xx

.....I couldn't think of anyone nicer to receive all the hearts.....xx

How would you practice these sorts of things?? I'm having a hard time imagining it. Do you just become more aware of your surroundings? Any good reading material on this subject?

A lot of it is to do with opening your mind up. A very good book im reading now is called Opening to Channel by Sanaya and Roman. This is more connecting with spirit guides to be able to receive messages etc. They also do other books. Im half way through so I cant tell you how good it is but its got high ratings on Amazon.
Meditation is a very good thing to practice, Mindfulness etc. Its about becoming more open to your surroundings, kind of noticing things that weren't there before. I know some people will say you should relax but a lot of my 'sightings' happened during a very stressful time in my life x

I'm very close with my sister. Years ago she had some serious health problems. I had this feeling before she was diagnosed that something was going to happen that would change our lives. It was such a strong feeling and her medical problems started right after this. I remember her being in the hospital overnight and I had trouble sleeping. Every time I wanted to turn over I couldn't as I was worried I would get all my wires tangled up. When I told my mom the next morning she said my sister had said the same thing. I remember getting feelings that something was wrong and calling her and asking if she was ok. She would call me a day or two later and tell me that there was a problem with her treatment and would have to go back into the hospital. This happened so much it got to the point where she didn't like it when I called and asked if she was ok as I had a bad feeling. Thankfully she is doing much better now and I haven't had those feelings in a long time.

We've all got a sixth sense and I think some of us are more intune with it than others even if we don't realise.

I remember house hunting with my ex and with one house as soon as we got there and stepped over the threshold I just looked at him and said no and I walked straight back out. He looked at me like I'd gone mad, I refused to look at the house so he didn't bother either. We then did a bit of research on it once we got home and found out lots of stuff about that house. He trusted my feeling after that.

I also have the nack of blurting things out that I can't possibly know about and then they happen. It could be within 24 hours sometimes its longer. My daughter had to have her tonsils removed and at the pre op appointment I was given a leaflet about it. I remember vividly it said 1 in 20 will end up back in hospital within 3-4 days of the operation with an infection. I turned to my mum and said thatll be Millie then. You've guessed it 4 days later back in hospital with an infection. You could say that was down to mothers intuition though.

My brother was engaged to a woman a couple of years ago, they aren't together now but I think about her sometimes. Yesterday the thought popped into my head of her with a baby, lo & behold this morning my mum mentioned she had had a baby girl. Odd!

Love reading all these i keep dreaming about my oh dead brother i feel like he's trying to tell me something I'm going to see a psychic next week love that kind of thing

I find this very interesting but would i want to search deeper and meditate etc? No because im too scared what i would find. I never thought i beleived in this type of stuff before but i must do if it frightens me! A client was telling me about a medium she took her gran too when he passed as she wasnt coping too well. At first her gran refused point blank saying her husband never beleived in anything like that but she eventually agreed and she went along with my client (her grand daughter) and my clients mum. She was based in Scotland and had a good reputation. She didnt charge anything but said they could leave a donation. The reading was very accurate and she knew things that she never could have known and her gran was able to cope better afterwards. She told me her mother was speaking to her outside whilst having a smoke and asked her if she saw anything she didnt want to see and she said yes and some things that werent human. She showed her a photo book she had of photos she had taken 1 in particular was pretty strange it was of an angels wings hanging over the back fence in the back garden they were standing in, she said sometimes they ask her to take photos. Their was no way it could have been photoshopped! Kind of freaked me out as this isnt the sort of person to make things up. The medium also said her son who was 13 had started to see things an he doesnt like it and asks them to leave him alone. I suppose to some it is a burden.
Weird things started happening in my last place it was a flat and had been built around the 2nd world war. We was their 6 years and id say things would happen now and then mainly on a sunday for a few years. When my son was born we needed a bigger place so started looking around this is when things started getting worse. Picture frames fell off the wall, it was a photo of the kids that was in my bedroom i switched the light out to get in bed and we heard a bang so turnt the light back on and the picture was on the floor propped up against the wall unsmashed as though it had just slid down but the screw was still in the wall and the fixing was fine. Me and my partner both thought one of us had walked into the kitchen only to find we were sitting on the sofa this happened twice. I always felt a presence especially the last couple of months we were their and sometimes my bed felt like it was vibrating at night or the end felt like it was sinking as though someone sat on it
I always think to myself that its me being tired etc but who knows

Long before the days of the internet, I had been seeing someone from South Afrika. We were very close. The time came and he had to go back home, but he wrote to me every day (couldn't afford to phone back then) About two months later, sat in my small flat, I had a really panicky feeling that just got worse and worse. I sat down to write to him describing this situation when I felt I needed to speak to him. I had never phoned him before as it was far too expensive. I dialled his number and on the first ring tone he picked up the phone and said "hello Z....." (my nickname). He said I knew that you were going to call...

Woah, Have been reading this thread gradually over the past few days (freaking myself out in the process lol) im a strong believer and I see a medium every year.
Iv had a couple of weird experiences in the past
First being when I was about 9 I used to share a room with my mum as I didnt like being on my own (even though my sister was in the room id be in) we had just moved to the house and my mum didnt want to move there as something was making her feel like it wanted her out. One night I looked at the bedroom door and saw it slamming shut (it was always left ajar so light from hall would shine in) my mum woke up I paniced and she just told me it mustve been a breeze ( all windows shut everyone was in bed) my mum got holy water from church afterwards and sprinkled it round but since my mum n dad moved there things just keep going down hill slowly.

Another time me and my ex went to "hangmans hill" in epping forest, for people who dont know its a hill u can stop on at the bottom and it will pull you up it! Well my window was open slighly and I felt very weird paniced and shut my window. When I got home I still felt sonthing strange, I told my mum and she said we shouldnt have gone there. Next day me and my ex was involved in a crash, 10mph but his car was written off, as the crash happened all I could see was a cloud around me. The car we hit just had water splatted up it from our radiator and she had been nudged forward but no damage. My daughter ended up with a slight burn on her kneck from the carseat strap. I think something was protecting us that day as the week before we nearly crashrd at 40mph and I dread to think how thatve ended. Something wanted to protect us from that car.

Abit off topic but how do you geeks protect yourself when your massaging clients? xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are also humans beings. I don't just mean people that we don't like or they don't like us..........that's just life. We can't like everyone.

I'm talking about people that are out to ruin you and you have to protect yourself from their negative thoughts. That brings us back to the power of thought. You have to be strong and when you meditate, send their negativity back to them tenfold and let the universe deal with them. Never wish them harm as that will come back on you.

Look around you in life and on forums..........like attracts like. The greys will be 'friends' or followers of 'the greys'. They'll form groups as they're like minded. I don't mean that all groups are negative; not at all. I mean that these low energy people will be attracted to each other. You'll get the leaders and the followers. Then you'll get the innocents that are enticed into following them and are brainwashed into their thinking. It's a bit like mind control.

Interesting stuff.

You are correct, Kim. People are polarizing - being drawn towards the light, or towards the darkness, and there are those inbetween.

Oh what do you think about me haha 😁

Just remembered another dream I had.
My ex died last year in a motorbike accident in Thailand. We finished on really good terms even went for a drink when I got home from my 3months away. About a month after his funeral I still thought about him a lot and couldn't sleep some nights. 1 night he was in a dream clear as day telling me that hes alright and gave me his typical cheeky grin and wink. Gave me a really tight cuddle and then it was over. At his funeral when we left the church there was a kiss mark in the sky along with the initial of his surname. Even when I go to his grave to put flowers ive had my 16month old son with me and every time I say something cheeky to him my son will look at something completely random and point and start giggling. He was quite a joker and loved kids so I feel like hes there. Wether he is or not I take comfort knowing all these things have been nice experiences and made grieving that bit easier.

Hi tonicj, yes i had a strange one a while back i felt an overwhelming feeling of wanting to protect someone so much i made me cry, i felt absolutely desparate over it, i even messaged someone about it i was that desparate, the keys were on fire when i wrote the message (cause i wrote it so fast) ive no idea why, it had never happened before.
I definately feel warmth from some people.
It works online, it works over the phone.

Were you able to help the person you messaged and did they reply?

Ive no idea, but when i sent the message (it wasnt to her) what i really wanted to say was can you knock all the walls down to get to her and help her (as a figure of speech)
but i then managed to send a message that sounded quite normal with just a hint of crazy, all sorry for her and things, I know i felt calm again after a day or two thats all but i was all in knots until then over it and it is funny you just zone in and you cant drag your attention away, its like a pulling feeling, it pulls you in.
Only happened once on here though

Last edited:
Wow, I read this whole thread and it's given me the heeby geebies.
I've never really experienced anything, but believe all the occurrences I've heard of are true.

My brother died in a car accident when I as 11. He was 21 and had a 2.5 yr old daughter, Laila. Laila was staying with us at the house. My mum had to clean out my brothers room and his wardrobe, and found some money in the cupboard. She took it to my niece in the lounge room and put it in her hand. She said to Laila 'this was your daddy's and he would want you to have it'. Laila said to mum, in her 2.5yr old words, 'that's not daddy's money' and she took mum into my brothers bedroom and opened the wardrobe, pointed to the shelf it came from, and told mum, 'it's in there'.

She also told us how my brother went flying (he went through the window screen and landed a good 20metres from the car).
I think he came to her and told her what happened.
I take a great amount of comfort knowing he was sticking around with us at that time.

Laila also used to have an old lady that would come and visit her at night and tickle her feet.

I've heard stories of when my mum and dad first got together and my dad's family didn't think my mum was good enough for him. They've been married 40 years
My grandad died 9 years ago. My mum woke with a start early that morning and felt something grabbing her hand. She said she felt my grandad there, that he was thanking her for taking good care of my dad and that she'd been a good wife and mother.
We got the phone all later that morning that grandad had died about 4.30 that morning.

So scary :D the wind outside, neighbours walking in and out...brrr....

I've never seen or done anything like what has been described in the thread - which I had absolutely loved, btw! But thought I'd add a few things that come to mind.

Im not a royalist by any manner of means. I mean, I don't wish them any wrong obviously but I wouldn't rush around to meet them or anything. And I don't generally spend my time thinking about them.

One night I had the strangest dream. It was dark, it was a strange place and Diana was there! Why on earth was I dreaming about her? It wasn't a nice dream, it was a bit frantic I remember feeling panicked and then I saw the crash. I woke up next morning all confused and went downstairs to tell my mum about the dream and she had the news on :eek:

I used to have an imaginary friend when I was a child, she was called Daisy and we used to do everything together. A few years ago I had reiki and all I saw was a huge field of Daisies (while I was trying to do back rolls out of my body, which freaked me out cos obviously I wasn't moving :D). When it was finished, the girl who was doing it asked me who Daisy was.

I vividly remember being about 6 and lying on the front bench that was around of the garden house. It was during the summer and I was just lying, watching the clouds moving past. Next thing I knew, I was about 6 feet up in the air. I wasn't scared, I just wanted to explore. I don't remember how long it was for but as soon as it was over, I went running (was gonna say flying, ha) into the kitchen to ask my mum if she'd seen me! She said I hadn't moved :p It felt exactly like it did when I was having reiki.

I'm Aries.

There is a theory that 90% of the time if you have an imaginary friend when your younger then that is your spirit guide :) how lovely! I want to know what mine is :) xx

Latest posts

Back