Washing customer's hair at home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddy89

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a sly kitted out salon on the side of my parents house. Buy they are moving so I'm having to work from my own house. I only have a room big enough for a chair and mirror and a little storage. No room for a basin [emoji24] I have a bath and a separate stand in shower. So my question is where should I wash my customers hair? Is there anything I can get to help with washing there hair. I know I'm going to lose some customers because of this but there isn't anything I can do. I want to make it as comfortable as possible for the customers that do stay. Please help and give me some promising story's. Thank you x

Just google portable backwash. There’s a few different options that might work, depending on your set-up.

Just google portable backwash. There’s a few different options that might work, depending on your set-up.
Thank you, i've seen them but thought surely a normal salon chair wouldnt work with one as they don't lean back?

I have one of these its fab! I use a garden table chair and the back wash tilts x

Get the portable ones. They ll work best for you.

Latest posts

Back