Washing & rinsing over the basin when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinset n curls

Reaction score
Hi there
I've been a salon based hairdresser for about 30 + years. I'm now wanting to sell my business ( nice litt!e business in Matlock if anyone is interested) and am considering going mobile. Now years ago when we all had two taps at the sink you could buy a rubber push on shower head . How do you guys wash n rinse now?

You can buy a portable backwash that you keep in your car.
Have you considered renting a chair in a salon, rather than going mobile?

I've been a salon owner for way too long to work for someone else lol and tbh just don't want to be "tied " to the salon. I know it's a more profitable way of earning the money as I've often envied the way the self employed girls breeze in an out but I just fancy the open road. I'm also thinking of combining the new venture with other services ( ooo that sounds dodgy) as in cleaning, collecting shopping, what ever really. Sort of home help for the older/ imobile clients.

Just had a look on eBay at mobile backwash. I'm guessing you get close to sink and use a jug to pour water from tap and put the outlet pipe in the sink?? Looks really good an not too heavy. Going to look for a mobile trolley to carry equipment now. Oh how things have changed lol.

If you’re planning on going mobile anyway and offering other services, what about converting an old VW camper van or similar? They already have large water tanks and a sink. [emoji16]

Latest posts

Back