Watch Jeremy Kyle, ITV 9.30am Friday!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Thats when the screening of the jeremy kyle show i went to is being shown!! If u look out on the right of the audiance im on that side wearing a purple top prob lookin like a beached whale!! lol

xxxx

oh ill watch, i was in the audience of trisha a few years ago and omg when i saw myself i looked rough:eek: , i had long silver earings in that looked like worms and i cant believe what i stood up and said:eek: :eek:

ill watch out for you

whats the subject of the show hun ? :green: hope its a good one , :lol:

oh ill watch, i was in the audience of trisha a few years ago and omg when i saw myself i looked rough:eek: , i had long silver earings in that looked like worms and i cant believe what i stood up and said:eek: :eek:

What did you say?

What did you say?

there was a lady on there who said she had not had sex since haveing her baby 2yrs previous as she had forgotten how to, so me in my most chav essex girl voice (plastic cockney as i come from clacton) stand up and say

"men are like bikes once you know how to ride one you never forget, so go home jump on and ride like the wind" :eek: , i thought it was funny at the time but omg when they showed it on tv i wanted to curl up and hide:irked:

My god! I would have loved to have seen that! x x x

oooh i'll be watching babe...i went to trisha aswell about 4 years ago i went with my cousin who wouldn't stop getting up and giving her 2p worth! i just sat next to her blushing :)

count me in friday:lol::lol:

ill be watching xx

cool hun i'm gonna try watch it once i've dropped ollie off at school!

cool hun i'm gonna try watch it once i've dropped ollie off at school!
nice one hun.......ohhhhhhh uve changed ur name!!! hehehe!! xxx

"men are like bikes once you know how to ride one you never forget, so go home jump on and ride like the wind" :eek: , i thought it was funny at the time but omg when they showed it on tv i wanted to curl up and hide:irked:

oh god thats so funny!!

whats the subject of the show hun ? :green: hope its a good one , :lol:
hiya hun one story is about an alcoholic mum the other is about an alcoholic husband.....the other was a dna result, they wasnt the best storys ever!! lol

They prob wont show me now! They had the camera on me 4 ages a close up so im praying that they dont show that!! lol xxxx

ha cool! i watched it but i watched before i came on here so i didnt see u! nevermind they might repeat it. thats funny about the sex is like riding a bike - made me laugh! x :green:

ha cool! i watched it but i watched before i came on here so i didnt see u! nevermind they might repeat it. thats funny about the sex is like riding a bike - made me laugh! x :green:

hey hun its not on till tmoz so u aint missed it :) xxxx

there was a lady on there who said she had not had sex since haveing her baby 2yrs previous as she had forgotten how to, so me in my most chav essex girl voice (plastic cockney as i come from clacton) stand up and say

PMSL never a truer word said haha

well i was very dissapointed as they never showed the right show!! My mum rang up and they said will prob show it on the 8th dec now!!!! Will let u all know nearer the time! xxx

ooh i am glad coz i missed it :D

Latest posts

Back