watch out on e bay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i was checking out e bay and noticed that plastic practice hands that you can buy for 6.99 plus vat are being bid for at £20 . just because its on e bay doesnt mean its a bargain.

angel fingers said:
i was checking out e bay and noticed that plastic practice hands that you can buy for 6.99 plus vat are being bid for at £20 . just because its on e bay doesnt mean its a bargain.

i've also seen some acrylic trial kits that can be bought for £8.99 from salon services being sold at £24.99.......the mind boggles :rolleyes:

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
i've also seen some acrylic trial kits that can be bought for £8.99 from salon services being sold at £24.99.......the mind boggles :rolleyes:

stanleyann

Just feel sorry for the folks who think they are getting a bargain :mad:

lesley1965 said:
Just feel sorry for the folks who think they are getting a bargain :mad:
yes, and shame on those who are selling to them.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything of E-bay for my professional or personal use when it comes to nails?

But I wonder how many of the Nail Techies out there would because of price?

Fab Freak said:
Personally I wouldn't buy anything of E-bay for my professional or personal use when it comes to nails?

But I wonder how many of the Nail Techies out there would because of price?

It depends on what your buying! - you can sometimes pic up a bargin on brushes and nail art bit's n bob's. Sometimes ppl are selling up for genuine reasons - it's a bit like the "wanted" forum on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back