Watch this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Omg what a strange video! Lol x

Omg what a strange video! Lol x

Do you get it tho? Lol it's like saying how people go from nice to bad and get addicted to cosmetic surgery. I didn't understand the brain bit at first. but clicked on with all the drugs doctors give us by pumping drugs into our brains.

This is true ! I can see the message in this although we look ok we keep getting more and more work done to better ourselves ! I liked this video !
How did you come across this though ? I never find interesting stuff like this lol that's why I love your threads stewie ;) x

This is true ! I can see the message in this although we look ok we keep getting more and more work done to better ourselves ! I liked this video !
How did you come across this though ? I never find interesting stuff like this lol that's why I love your threads stewie ;) x

Thank you Lydia! I found it through Facebook I found it really interesting video that speaks without words x

Definitely !

Do you get it tho? Lol it's like saying how people go from nice to bad and get addicted to cosmetic surgery. I didn't understand the brain bit at first. but clicked on with all the drugs doctors give us by pumping drugs into our brains.

O yes I definitely got it straight away! People go too far and end up in a bad way! Physically and mentally! X

Latest posts

Back