Water Blisters ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Help Im dieased lol just recently ive noticed I've got little like water blisters in between my fingers and on the palm of my hands some are turning into little brown dots I havent a clue what it is and as far as I know I'm not using anything different that my hands are in contact with :rolleyes:

Kelly...you havent been getting product on your skin have you...sounds like it could be over exposure if its just on your hands!

Not that I know of hun but I might have is there anything i can treat it with if so ?

Well you need to get it looked at as soon as possible, youve obviously had an allergic reaction to something.
I dont know much about this kind of thing as its never happened to me but, Im sure if you put 'Over-exposure' into the Search box...there are threads where this has been discussed before and you may find some helpful info.
Good luck.

OK hun Thanks muchly :biggrin:

I got this once before and it was definetly due to ovrexposure. Monomer was getting up onto the handle of my brush and onto my fingers. I started watching and being more cleaner when working and i have little problems now. HTH

Latest posts

Back