Water Encased Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandini said:
Drop in rhinestones, Smarties, family jewels - coloured water I thought once I'd sealed the bloody thing up!!
...You forgot Mars Bars and kitchen sinks, pmsl hahahaha ;)

xxlaylaxx

hi everybody! Thanx for all the response for encased nail art. Just got to practice and perfect now!! By the way.... any one got a syringe or a horse needle i could borrow! Lol!!

Sawasdee kha

i am trying to look what every body look but can not find

Kop khun kha mui

Hi Mui,
copy and paste the address into your browser.....

http://kookynails.tripod.com/mypics/id4.htm

Hope it works for you

Hi. I have several Japanese magazines...OK, way more than several...and they have info on water nails. The way you are doing it works, but you make me laught with trying to picture trying to get those suckers together. OK, in one of my mags, they sculpt out a nail, very thin. Build up an edge hwere the capsule will be and fill in acrylic around the outside. File and shape. Then put stones and whatnot in the capsule and glue a clear tip on top of the ledge. File to smooth and blend and then apply another thin layer of acrylic. Buff and clear coat. This way doesnt have water, BUT another one shows basically the same technique, but after the nail is done, they turn the nail over and drill a small hole through the bottom layer of the acrylic then inject liquid with a syringe and cover the hole with acrylic, then smooth it with an e-file and top coat. Just some more ideas for you! :)

The water encased nail art is incredible! :shock: I must learn how to do it!!

wow this is amazing!and did anyone else check out the rest of that Japanese girls site?incredible works of art...her 'realistic' bit is out of this world,if you havn't already you must check this site out -

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Stylish/5910/nailtoc.htm

off to try some new things out,so inspired ;) :D

how in the world did she do those? They were phenomenal! I am in awe! :shock: :thumbsup:

Just been on the geocities site :o
God the nail art is out of this world :shock:
But i was surprised to see that not many designs were done on live models :?
I would like to see more on real hands....

Sawasdee ka lesley

In japan they do water encassed nail art and they do flowers in gel and many more .

B4 i give web sites japan for nail art in geek tomorrow i look again for web names and i put for you look .

If you make search in nail art you will see the ones for b4 but now i have new i give tomorrow .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee Ka Mui,
I would love to see the new pictures you have :D Could you post them on this site or give a web address, So i can have a look.
Thanks

hi mui

iam new here wanted to ask u were in thailand are u lokated?
i got a costumer she has been to ko samui last week and she phoned me to tell me a japanees girl did her nails verry good,tho u write about japanees sites i toght mabey its u?
merav from israel

sawasdee ka nails 123

I am Thai from Thailand my shop is phuket we are not far from koh samui is about 45 min on areoplane and about 7 hours on boat .

About 3 week ago i have 4 very nice lady from israel they a long time 1 day my shop make maincure pedicure and facial and them speak very nice with us 3 speak english good and 1 old lady can not .

Are you learn nail now in israel and i hope you have many happy time and can learn many same me on this board .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Oh my Gosh! I have been wanting to do an encased nail for the longest time, I can not believe my good luck to find people who know how to do it. Amanda, how in the world did you take this post and create a great water incased nail? I will need more STEPS.... step by step instructions...Pleeeeeeees Geeg... more step. I will be for ever in your debt. Thanks
Suzanne

hi there - i hadn't noticed this thread but i do still have the shot and the Japanese girl who won was called Yukiko Fujjii - she was a sweet heart and I'll see if I can get Sam to post the image :thumbsup: ;)

Thank you so much
:D suzanne

i want to know how is this dont? i saw this web site of an ausumn tech real nice stuff! encased jewels i think its called.
http://www.allthingsnails.co.uk/main nail_art_gallery.htm
is this added onto acrylic and another coat of acrylic over it?
how can i find a great tutorial?
thanx
sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back