Water Nail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicagoprmami

Reaction score
Hi hun I can't help with the nail art, but it would help us if you told us a bit more about your training and systems used. In that way we can see what level you are at and can aim our answers better at your level of skill. Cheers

Well, there's really nothing special I can tell about myself. I am a soon to be nail technician and I have been doing my own acrylic sets on my self for a year. I want to specialize in nail art and 3-D designs.

I can really remember where did i see a toturial on this, but was basicly a normal enhancement, then a clear tip ove the enhancement, seal 3 sides with product leaving the side at the free edge a littel bit opened by sticking a pin between the nail and the tip, then filling with water, adding some stuff to wiggle aroung in the water an then seal the other end, this makes a very thick nail...

EDIT: I did found this http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/31638-water-nails.html?highlight=water+nail

Hey I am also from chicago Born and raised Humbolt Park, I moved to boring Jacksonville Nc..I wanted to know if you have found a school yet..If not I can give you a list of good school you can take a look at...let me know...Daniela

This is my first day on this site and came across your question about the bubble nail. It is achieved buy using those eyes for stuffed animals. You can get a bag of them at Wal-Mart in several different sizes for about $2.00. I too and looking for an accurate tutorial with step-bystep instruction on how to complete a successful agua/water nail. If you here of anything could you please send it to me. Here is fine or my email ([email protected]) Thanks Michele:)

Hi, Ive done it and I used a 'googly' eye from a craft store. Took the backing off it. I did this at Christmas so it was a snowman I had painted onto the nail before. I put the 'eye over the top of the design and sealed it with clear l&p all around, waited for it to dry, then pierced a tiny hole in the side with a small sharp scissors, then filled it with fast runnign water and glitter. Then sealed it back up with clear l&p...........just remember not to put too much water in, otherwise it wont shake like a proper snowglobe!

Good luck in doing it, I did about 5 or 6 over Christmas, they were popular, and went very well on most thumbs!! hth's a bit xxxx

Latest posts

Back