Watermarking photos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkprincess205

Reaction score
Hey
Quick question for anyone that writes there company name etc over pics that they put online. What website/app do you use as had a look but can't find anything. I need to write over pics so that no one uses my pics.
Thanks

Hi, iwatermark is a free app...

Another vote for iWatermark. I used the free version and then paid for the full version because I loved it. It's a great app.

i have 2 which i use. Collage which you can have up to 4-5 photos in one, i use this for before and after for m threading and clients who bite nails.
Then i use Photomakr to add my name xx

I also use iWatermark :)

Can you save the writing so that you can use the same writing every time you add a new pic?

Yes, you can save quite a few and create them different fonts, colors etc

iwatermark or picsart for me x

Iwatermark gets my vote, I love it best app so far xx

I use PE-fotolr it's got lots if different font quick and easy to use x

Tried using iwatermark but when I save the photo I don't know where it goes, how do I find it?

Tried using iwatermark but when I save the photo I don't know where it goes, how do I find it?

I use this app & when I save it it goes into my photos album that my other photos are in that I take on my phone x
iPhone - camera roll x

Does anyone know a watermark app where ypu can make tge writing curve around the cuticle area like a horse shape? Xx

I would like to know how you get it to curve too please

Latest posts

Back