wats everyones prefered mehod of tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
air brush or cream based/st tropez???
anyone like the dermalogica tan??

i have to say i like em both , are you having probs deciding wot to offer clients ?

lying on a sundrenched beach, listening to the sound of the waves with a tropical cocktail ... :) sorry just dreaming lol

that would be nice tracey xxx

i suppose i could offer both def gonna offer a cream based one but alot of people say st tropez streaks easily and only suits darker skins ??

Spray tanning for me..............its quicker and less messy and you can do more clients in 1 hour..........the spray i use doesnt streak either.......

Amanda

hi amanda wat one do u use???

I use st.tropez cream never had any problems and definatly no streaks u can also customise it so it isnt so dark on paler skined people

i own a sunbed centre so id have to say my sunbeds (he,he) but on the fake side id have to say 'fake bake'. its the best fake tan to be invented id say. it fades like an ordinary tan would and it has no orange tinges like st tropez. the only thing id say was its down side was it can leave marks on clothes. other than that its grrrrreeeeat.

I love St. Tropez because the colour reflects your own skin tone and you certainly can make it lighter if you want. The tacky feeling after a cream application is its downside but for me it lasts so much longer than an airbrush. However, I have just had my first spray on tan today with the "paint sprayer" type applicator. Done in 5/10 mins which is just brill. Downside is that you need a second application to gain the depth and the ability to last from 7 - 10 days.

Spray tanning its fast, with lovely results - wot more could a girl want

Hi, I use St Tropez Spray tan, I think it looks great on most people, but for me personally I like Fake It, just my colour when i have been on beach for 2wks,seems like years ago being able to sit there with no children moaning at you!! What do you all use for screeens, I have been doing tanning parties for nearly a year now and was fed up with looking so unprofessional with my nurses screen, a pain to get in/out car! So i have designed a cubicle that pops up in seconds and folds away just as quickly, no poles, just wipe down. Take a look at my website www.spraytancubicle.com there is a rough video to show you just how quick it is!

Nicky Matthews said:
Hi, I use St Tropez Spray tan, I think it looks great on most people, but for me personally I like Fake It, just my colour when i have been on beach for 2wks,seems like years ago being able to sit there with no children moaning at you!! What do you all use for screeens, I have been doing tanning parties for nearly a year now and was fed up with looking so unprofessional with my nurses screen, a pain to get in/out car! So i have designed a cubicle that pops up in seconds and folds away just as quickly, no poles, just wipe down. Take a look at my website www.spraytancubicle.com there is a rough video to show you just how quick it is!
Hiya,
Just a quick question, what do you do about extraction! surley you need some extraction when spray tanning!!!!!!!!!!! when you are spraying a client where does all the over spray go............. i know alot dont produce overspray but the HVLP sprayers do............what if someone is asthmatic (even mildly)
Amanda

hi the booth is like those kids pop up tents jus tthe price seems way over the top to wat it actually is ???
just my opinion x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back