Waves- help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
What's the best way to get waves on yourself?

I have straight hair so diffuse drying it makes it puffy not wavey.

I can't wand one side very well and I find using a straightening iron goes too curly rather than wavey.
I haven't tried a tong.

I've seen that you can twist or plait the hair then run the straighteners over it. Does that come out well?

I can do gorgeous waves on others. Usually with blowdrying or with the wand but can't quite achieve it on me. [emoji17]

Help!!

My hair is a bit longer than yours but I'm sure this would still work, I wash my hair before going to bed and plait it whilst wet then in the morning I either scrunch mousse into it or use sea spray :)

What's the best way to get waves on yourself?

I have straight hair so diffuse drying it makes it puffy not wavey.

I can't wand one side very well and I find using a straightening iron goes too curly rather than wavey.
I haven't tried a tong.

I've seen that you can twist or plait the hair then run the straighteners over it. Does that come out well?

I can do gorgeous waves on others. Usually with blowdrying or with the wand but can't quite achieve it on me. [emoji17]

Help!!
My daughter has the opposite problem,, really curly and unmanagable,after shes shampooed and conditioned towel dried, I apply mousse then comb through put her part where she wants,rope plait done side then normal braid from ear both sides.she goes to bed like that, then inthe morning beautiful waves I'll try to get a picture later.

A picture would be great I can't work it out! [emoji87]

My hair is a bit longer than yours but I'm sure this would still work, I wash my hair before going to bed and plait it whilst wet then in the morning I either scrunch mousse into it or use sea spray :)

Do you French plait it or several small plaits? X

Latest posts

Back