Wax heaters-which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenia

Electrolysis
Reaction score
Which heater would you guys recommend. The more I look the more unsure I become. There doesn’t seem to be many with the scraper bar included, is this correct?

Hive digital, comes with one too.

I have hive digital but in hindsight i would get hive analogue.
The only reason I would now go for analogue is that you can put them on a timer to switch them on whereas with the digital you can't.
Hope this helps
X

I have hive digital but in hindsight i would get hive analogue.
The only reason I would now go for analogue is that you can put them on a timer to switch them on whereas with the digital you can't.
Hope this helps
X

You can buy a timer on eBay they work really well. My dad uses them when he goes on holiday to turn lamps on and look like he’s home. I use mine for my filter coffee machine. You set the time you want them to turn on, leave the plug on and it will send electricity to it during those times.

You can buy a timer on eBay they work really well. My dad uses them when he goes on holiday to turn lamps on and look like he’s home. I use mine for my filter coffee machine. You set the time you want them to turn on, leave the plug on and it will send electricity to it during those times.

That's a good idea!

The timer only works with the analogue heater and not the digital x

Latest posts

Back