Wax kit set up, Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
I have recently completed a wax course and have bought a kit to practice on family and friends. This is a ridiculous question but I really need help!

I bought a salon essentials wax heater but then I bought salon system just wax lavendar wax and their pre and post care products. The instructions say to pour the wax inside the removable tank, How do I get the wax inside the heater as there is a bar across the removable tank?? Would I need to heat the wax in a saucepan of water to make it the right consistency to pour inside? Should I stick to the same brand and wax heater or do I just remove the tank and put the plastic pot of wax inside ?

HELPP!!!

I have recently completed a wax course and have bought a kit to practice on family and friends. This is a ridiculous question but I really need help!

I bought a salon essentials wax heater but then I bought salon system just wax lavendar wax and their pre and post care products. The instructions say to pour the wax inside the removable tank, How do I get the wax inside the heater as there is a bar across the removable tank?? Would I need to heat the wax in a saucepan of water to make it the right consistency to pour inside? Should I stick to the same brand and wax heater or do I just remove the tank and put the plastic pot of wax inside ?

HELPP!!!

Its not a ridiculous question hun :) im not sure which wax pot you have but i use hive wax pot, when i was in college i was taught to put the wax pot on and put the wax leaning in to the metal bowl and as it starts to melt it will run in to the wax pot. im not sure how other geeks do it, so maybe some other can put their advice in as well x

I stick mine in the microwave for a few minutes in 30 second bursts then when it's really runny prop the pot on the heater and let it drain in, that way you make sure you get as much of the product as possible.

I take the lid off and rest it on the pot and then microwave for 5 minutes or longer if its not runny enough x

i microwave mine for about 5 minutes and then tip it in, i used to leave it resting on the bar to slowly pour in but i have a memory of a gold fish and always forgot and walked off, my mum didnt apreciate wax all over her kitchen units... x

Latest posts

Back