Wax Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinklady10

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just want a bit of advice!

Whats the best way to clean your wax machine have looked on the net but can't seem to find any tips.

H

I take it you mean inside with the pot out?

I turn it up to full heat and take the pot holding the wax out to reveal the inner chamber and all of the wax that mysteriously gets down there. I never know how this happens as I keep the outside of my machine spotlessly clean all of the time and I never drip it..........I'm fantatical about that.

When the wax that has gathered inside is nice and thin, I get a couple of pieces of couch rol and scrunch them up. I then carefully push it to the bottom and wipe. Do this a few times and once all of the wax has been removed, spray with the cleaner and do it again.

I use wax remover which you can buy in any wholesalers. Some can be used to remove wax from the skin and also to clean equipment, just read the label.
Surgical spirit (again from a beauty store) can also be effective.
:)

Similar to the others, heat the pot and the gunky wax. Then using couch roll and surgical spirit (god, I love the smell of that stuff:o), give it a good swipe round.

Thanks for the advice.

H

deffo wax remover spray will remove wax from anything.....brill xx

OOh I'm so glad that theres someone as weird as me! I turn up the heat, put surgical spirit in the empty waxer and wipe out with couch roll. Smells divine!
I'm a bit messy on the outside of my waxer and made the fatal mistake of once trying to wipe it down with acetone! This resulted in melted buttons and a sticky mess. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

I've used baby oil, and alcohol, they both worked great. I guess it depends on how much of a build up you've got.

aj

I use waxing equipement cleaner i get from the wholesalers. Those of you who use surgical spirit, dont you find if you use it outside it wipes off the numbers on the machine? It did on mine so I just stick to the cleaner.

Latest posts

Back