Wax One-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanVC

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using the wax one system and have a Hollywood booked in with me for tomorrow but from previous clients I have found that the strip wax isn't sticking.

I thought that the wax one could be applied thinly and that temperature doesn't matter, but I am starting to wonder whether I am using it correctly.

what temp do you have it on? I have the wax one digital heater x

Hello!

My name is Helen and I am the wax:one educator for Creative Academy London.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with your products. Did you train with wax:one or have the opportunity to attend one of our wow sessions before purchasing your products?!

Your wax pot should be set between 68-72 degrees for strip wax, and 58-62 for hot wax. However, we strongly recommend that you vary your temperature based on you working environment and the consistency of the products. Wax:one strip wax should be a loose, gel consistency.

Wax:one strip wax should be applied thinly with your spatula upright. Do not lay it flat to the skin as this will apply the product too thickly to the skin and cause issues when removing. Also, just to clarify hot wax should be used on sensitive areas including bikini, strip wax is for larger areas only such as legs/arms.
Ensure you are cleansing the skin using wax:one clean, and removing any moisture prior to applying strip wax.

Following these steps will ensure thin, even application and a clean thorough removal.
If you have further questions or issues, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Helen

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back