Wax One vs Lycon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexx

Reaction score
Hey, anyone have experience in Wax one and Lycon?
How does cost per treatment compares?

Thank you
X

I personally haven’t heard of wax one but have heard and I am trained in lycon.

My last job was a spa but we also done beauty treatments such as lycon wax, pricing wise I would say lycon is good brand, very well know, have a large amount of wax types you can choose from and I don’t think it’s thats expensive. I would choose lycon.

I dont use wax one but i have heard of it. I use Jax Wax and also Lycon. I use Lycon simply for the name but i feel Jax Wax is a much nicer wax

Thank you for you replies ladies.

Did u check perron Rigot?

Lycon all the way! Best wax I’ve ever used & training was second to none! Clients absolutely love it and it’s amazing for intimate waxing.
I used Peron at my old job and their wax is quite nice as well, although I didn’t train with them so know very little about their products.
X

I would be new in waxing, I have done waxing in my beauty college years ago, but haven't practiced any waxing at all since leaving the beauty college more than 10 years ago.. so I would consider myself a beginner.. I was wondering if anyone being in the same situation as me, I am thinking to go for the Lycon kit that includes training in Lycon products and waxing, I was just wondering if anyone knows if that training is good and enough for begginers?? xx

Kate, thank you for your message, you said that Lycon training is really good, but would you say that is good for begginers?

Kate, thank you for your message, you said that Lycon training is really good, but would you say that is good for begginers?
Absolutely! The lady who does the training is amazing. So patient, makes everyone feel comfortable and the training is so thorough.
Do the introduction to Lycon and the advanced waxing training for definite (all the intimate waxing). There was people of all levels of experience on my course, nobody made you feel awkward if you didn’t know something.
100% would recommend xx

Absolutely! The lady who does the training is amazing. So patient, makes everyone feel comfortable and the training is so thorough.
Do the introduction to Lycon and the advanced waxing training for definite (all the intimate waxing). There was people of all levels of experience on my course, nobody made you feel awkward if you didn’t know something.
100% would recommend xx
Thank you very much, I will have a proper look at Lycon. They do offer training if you buy their Kit. It seems really good. xxx

I would recommend Elite Wax Training. The trainer covers everything and really knows her stuff. Plus you get plenty of models to practise on plus free refresher training

Thank you for the advice of another training centre, I will have a look, which wax do they work with?

Thank you for the advice of another training centre, I will have a look, which wax do they work with?

They use their own wax. It’s vegan and really good. The owner/trainer spent a long time developing it so that it’s durable but gentle
I’d definitely give them a try you won’t be disappointed

I use Wax:One and love it. The best wax I’ve worked with and clients are very happy with the results. The support you get is also excellent. After working with Adam& Eve waxes, Waxperts I now feel I have found the best wax for me and my clients and also love their easy and simple concept as Wax:One is only 1 hot and 1 strip wax, 1cleanse and 1 smooth(oil) they have in their range. Also smells gorgeous and fresh.

I too love Wax One..I get through Sweetsquared who are very supportive and offer great conversion training.it lasts for ages as goes on thinly and smells lovely.Had few clients who have received waxing for years remark no ingrowing hairs on bikini treatments too.

Latest posts

Back