Wax:One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBerry

Reaction score
Hi guys

Has anyone used or using the Wax:One system by sweet squared?

I’ve tried Lycon and love it but it would be easier to get my nail and waxing stuff all in one order.

Controversial I know [emoji6] but has anyone switched from Lycon to this system or vice versa? Interested in all opinions please!

Currently setting up my own studio so want to make sure I have the best options in place.

Thanks so much in advance!

[emoji854]

Hi,

We use both Lycon and Wax:one in our salon. There are many positives to wax one but sadly one negative that limits us to not be able to use it on brazillian/Hollywood.

Firstly positives: heating temp is a lot lower than Lycon full wax pot will be ready to use in 10/15mins. Smells gorgeous, easy to apply and remove. Clients also comment on how much less painful than most waxes.

Negative: we have found most clients get terrible spots/ whiteheads on the top of bikini area and bum crack, these are regular customers who never usually get this with Lycon. We had the same issue with Adam and eve wax when we tried that. It seems absolutely fine on basic bikini line/under arm and brows but just those two areas mentioned will get whiteheads ever time. We have contacted sweet squared to trouble shoot why this may be happening so I will update when they get back to us. x

Hi,

We use both Lycon and Wax:one in our salon. There are many positives to wax one but sadly one negative that limits us to not be able to use it on brazillian/Hollywood.

Firstly positives: heating temp is a lot lower than Lycon full wax pot will be ready to use in 10/15mins. Smells gorgeous, easy to apply and remove. Clients also comment on how much less painful than most waxes.

Negative: we have found most clients get terrible spots/ whiteheads on the top of bikini area and bum crack, these are regular customers who never usually get this with Lycon. We had the same issue with Adam and eve wax when we tried that. It seems absolutely fine on basic bikini line/under arm and brows but just those two areas mentioned will get whiteheads ever time. We have contacted sweet squared to trouble shoot why this may be happening so I will update when they get back to us. x
HI, I

Hi
I have been using Lycon for 14years, and interested in trying Adam & Eve, so would be greatful for any information about A&E.
Did you get a reply from Sweet Squared?

I’ve just started to use Adam and Eve as it’s a Vegan brand and moving my business that way. I’d be very interested on any feed back they give to, I haven’t had any problems with spots as yet.

Sweet squared suggested that it may be the application, it needs to be applied in a very thin layer as opposed to Lycon which is applied quite generously. If you apply too much it will possibly be snapping the hair instead of removing it from the root, in turn is causing in growns, which makes sense. The only thing is with this theory, is that it was not in grown hairs we were experiencing it was white heads? It's possible that this may be the case still though so I'm going to try again on Brazillian or Hollywood with it when I can on my boss and see if it still happens, hopefully that will be the issue. I'll keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back