Wax:One

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking at the Wax one system and i have only ever used warm wax on face and a roller wax system on legs etc.

Would you use a hot wax on eyebrows or a warm wax?

Thanks

Both work well, and there's a time and place for each really. I don't use wax one, I use just wax
I take my hot wax in a small pot for my mobile brow wax and lip waxes and find that it cools quickly and I don't have the spillage problem.

Hot wax is kinder to the delicate facial areas because it is less traumatic to the skin, but I have used warm wax on the face for many years and works well for me.
I have had lot of experience using both and if you are in the least bit concerned maybe use hot wax so that you gain your confidence in using it.

Both work well, and there's a time and place for each really. I don't use wax one, I use just wax
I take my hot wax in a small pot for my mobile brow wax and lip waxes and find that it cools quickly and I don't have the spillage problem.

Hot wax is kinder to the delicate facial areas because it is less traumatic to the skin, but I have used warm wax on the face for many years and works well for me.
I have had lot of experience using both and if you are in the least bit concerned maybe use hot wax so that you gain your confidence in using it.

Thanks so much for replying and for confirming what i had thought x

I don't use wax one I use Berodin wax. I was trained in warm wax for brows and face but only use hard wax on them now. It is much more delicate on the skin. Sets straight away do you can get really sharp lines for brows. Warm wax is more likely to take of the top layer of skin on some clients and then they'll think you've burnt them and that is not good as they'll tell everyone :(

Hiya. I use wax:one they recommend hot wax for eyebrows but I can't get it to work, I use their strip wax instead, I have it on a lower temp than I would when using it on legs.

Latest posts

Back