Wax pot for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
I have been using Hive wax pot for mobile waxing but the other day it spilt allover the show in the lid etc and took an age to clean off

Been thinking of changing and saw this Satin Smooth Wax Cartridge System

has any one used it or similar and how does it work??

jane xx

I use the clean & easy and roller system and it is a dream to use, no waste and no mess,
and no more spills in the car,
if you do a search for clean & easy waxing you will find loads of threads with peoples opinion's about the system hth

But if you are doing say eye brows is it not too big for that area>??

I use the egg pot waxer. I unscrew the lid from a pot and heat the whole pot, when I'm done the lid goes back on. I've never had any trouble with spillages so far xx

Mine spilt cos i warmed it before i went which i havent done before when i got there it had gone all on the under side of the lid and as soon as i tookthe lid off it went every where:irked:

Hi, I have a Clean and Easy roller system although tbh I no longer use it. I think they are great (and there is a very slim roller for eyebrows) but you will definitely spend more on wax if you use cartridges rather than pot and spatula.

I don't do mobile so I honestly don't know what I would do, but I would probably stick to pot and spatula but make sure the heater has a nice sturdy box (a plastic crate maybe) to travel in so it stays level, and if possible avoid using a totally full pot of wax.

There are quite a few roller systems out there, Hive have one as well as Babyliss and Clean and Easy and Salon Systems... and then there are the tubes as well, such as PhD... are you going to ExCel? That may be the place to do your homework.

I agree though that you should do a search; you will probably find some very mixed opinions on here!

Hi,

I'm not a mobile therapist but i would reccommend the phd jpod, it heats up quick and no chance of spillage. Available from ellisons.

hth

Latest posts

Back