Wax pot or Roll On

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
I am going mobile in January and having abit of a dilemma with whether to take my wax pot or roll on waxmachine.
I dont want the waxpot to spill in the car but I would rather use the pot.
I was thinking maybe the roll on machine would be more practical.

What do all you other mobile therapists use?

I am currently doing mobile myself and I personally perfer the roll on machine as the wax doesn't spill.

If you do want to use the pot, make sure the lid of the pot is secured properly and protect it in a box so that if you do have an accident, the spill is in the box and not all over your car!

Hope this helps :)

Thankyou for your comment! I used to work in Hereford I did my training there too! Did you?

Thankyou for your comment! I used to work in Hereford I did my training there too! Did you?

Personally I used to use both when mobile.I dont like using my roller waxing system for eyebrows and I cant use it for Brazilian or Hollywood waxing so both would be taken at all times.

I never had any spillages.I have a lockable lid,would keep my pot wedged in between beauty equipment in my containers,and always ensured verything was kept upright.Problem solved.:)HTH

What about PHD? X

The Clean and Easy machine is fab for mobile therapists.

xx

Latest posts

Back