Wax pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decant my PR wax too. Much prefer to have it in the bucket with a scraper bar.

I decant my PR wax aswell. I have just bought the Hive double wax pot (digital which I wish I hadn't bothered with!) I like the scraper bar. I have strip wax in the 1000cc side and non strip wax in the 500cc side.

X

I was looking at the double I was just about to buy it xx

I decant my PR wax aswell. I have just bought the Hive double wax pot (digital which I wish I hadn't bothered with!) I like the scraper bar. I have strip wax in the 1000cc side and non strip wax in the 500cc side.

X

Morning Jemima, I'm just about to buy the digital double hive heater. What is it you don't like about it?

Thanks P X

X
I also had the double and its really not practical if you do lots of waxing...

I have started moving back to analogue Hive heaters as I find that the digital ones are not consistent with temperature control.. The old analogue 1000cc are the best Hive heaters IMO.

Why are the double ones not practical. I only have one heater at the moment so wanted a double so I could have hot and warm on the go at the same time. Are you saying I would be better just using the one I have and getting another single xxxx

Yes :) More to the point - if you have a double and one of the breaks... are you going to bin it when the other is still ok? If you don't you've got to work with that AND another one ;)

I love my 2 single heaters :) I have a 500cc and a 1000cc :) 500cc for my Berins ease and my 1000cc for my Berins Blue lol :)

All your comments have been really helpful thanks all

Yes hadn't thought of that hated my washer dryer for that very reason. At the beauty show and was going to buy one. Think I will get another single xxxx thank you

Latest posts

Back