Wax pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'd appreciate it if someone could please tell me what you think is the best wax pot to buy. I just want one for warm wax preferably one that you decant a pot of wax into. I currently have a mini size Hive wax pot which isn't practical.
Many thanks to anyone that can advise.
Carol

The double hive pots are brilliant, with the 1litre hole so you can have plenty ready. It was digital so it was really easy to use and cleaning was a breeze. I don’t think I’d get a double again as when it broke I had nothing for emergencies and had to run to shop.

Though I was using jax wax and they changed the pot size and it was a nightmare using the microwave so I was pleased when it broke.

Id suggest going for the one that matches your favourite wax but doesn’t have a habit of changing pots. Like Just Wax brand has a generic size pot, sells lots of types and lots of other type pots and their heaters are quite good value for money. And the hive ones that are the same style as the doubles are good.

Their older more simple designs are more sturdy, avoid the Neos 500cc with the lip...it has a hole with a screw Inside the cup so you can only use inner pots but still leaks inside the machine onto the back of the temp gauge and makes it get stuck on 0 if you don’t turn it to high when you switch it off and won’t heat up.

Thank you for all that information. I have tried different ones and waxes over the years. Years ago I had a single good size Hive one and you had to decant the tub into the hive pot by resting the opened pot upside down on the wax pots scraper bar letting the wax run into the pot.
After that one got old,someone gave me a Hive mini wax pot and you stand the tub of wax directly in it. I don't like these much prefer my old larger Hive wax pot. I probably will get one of those.

Double pot wax warmer is great, I have used it for a long time.
Heat up my wax fast and safe, very easy to use and clean up.

Latest posts

Back