Quantcast

Wax removal help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

luby

Reaction score
I bought a Clean and Easy roller system and have had no problems until today. I did 3/4 of a leg fine, then something happened to the wax heat and it stuck to the skin and wouldn't come off. I probably put it on too thick but it just wouldn't come off with lots of rubbing and pulling and the wax remover oil didn't work. Help!!! What can I do if that happens again? I had to send the lady home sticky with a big blob of wax on and I'm not happy about it.:irked:

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
Put more wax over the top and remove again, you may need to remove in opposite direction to get it off.

Jacqui xx

bombini

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me years ago when I used the clean + easy system, luckily the client had a VERY gsoh !!

I couldn't get it off with strips, like you it was literally stuck. I ended up having to scrub it off with hot towels, and then try and get as much off with the strips. Total nightmare. I couldn't continue the treatment as the spa then had a power cut so it couldn't of got much worse !!

I came to the conclusion that I had problems because the clients legs were really cold and it was first thing in the morning so the room wasn't very warm either. I think we swapped to PHD waxing not long after but I can't remember any other problems with clean + easy apart from that one.

luby

Reaction score
Brilliant thanks. I guess it just happens sometimes, I sent her home with some oil and told her to scrape it off in the bath, what a nightmare!

Latest posts