Wax runny

Hi everyone, need help with wax. I’m using salon services lavender Creme wax with hive heater. Wax is so runny it’s going everywhere. I’m new to waxing and making a mess I have it on 67. What should consistency be ? Thanks x

Hi everyone, need help with wax. I’m using salon services lavender Creme wax with hive heater. Wax is so runny it’s going everywhere. I’m new to waxing and making a mess I have it on 67. What should consistency be ? Thanks x
I usually prefer strip wax somewhere between 65-69. I prefer strip wax not to be so runny that it dribbles off the spatula, I prefer it slightly thicker. I haven’t used the wax you mention but I’d just turn the temperature down until you find a consistency you like to work with.

Tanning_Beauty

I usually prefer strip wax somewhere between 65-69. I prefer strip wax not to be so runny that it dribbles off the spatula, I prefer it slightly thicker. I haven’t used the wax you mention but I’d just turn the temperature down until you find a consistency you like to work with.
Mine is dribbling. Will try what you suggested. Thanks x