Wax spillage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi just had a major spillage of warm wax in my laminate floor. What can i use to remove it? It's such a mess xx help xx

Any type of oil - baby oil works well x

All sorted the whole 1/4 pot all over the laminate floor is now gone. Two tea towels tin foil and a hot iron and it all lifted off xx

Not helping whatsoever but just wanted to say.... I feel your pain! Have spilt a wax pot before and it wasn't fun! Hugs! X

Apparently grease proof paper over it and iron over it not sure if it works or if I'd be brave enough to try it but jasmine oil wax strips and elbow grease will do most of it!

I tried oil but it was useless with the amount spilled .. But the technique I used after googling it worked a treat. Not a trace of wax anywhere.

So

Tea towels
Tin foil
Very hot iron

I promise it works a treat xx

Thanks for all your replies and guess what .. The new wax pot arrived 2 hours later (but I had already ordered it) xx

Can u step by step how you did it, I've just had a beautician leave and there loads of wax on the floor where the set up was, Tia x

Absolutely

1 plug in your iron inits highest heat. Turn off steam function

2 lay an old tea towel or similar (not a bathroom towel) over the spillage.

3 lay a large enough piece of kitchen foil over the tea towel

4 iron over the kitchen foil

5 repeat again with another tea towel if necessary

6 repeat and repeat as necessary. Change foil as necessary too xx

Latest posts

Back