Wax starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelardn

Reaction score
I am doing a waxing course this month. The course provider supplies me with the product for the duration of the course. Can anyone recommend the best wax kit to buy

A friend of mine uses a lavender wax from ellisons and she loves it, I think she gets all her pots, spatulas, creams and strips from them too hth x

Sent from my GT-I9100

I love Hive, there waxing kits are really good price too :) you can get eveyrthing u need to start off in them :) x

Sallys have vat free today and their ownbrand waxing starter kit has £10 off at the moment (or it did when I was in on Saturday). The kit is just fine to get you started it has ur wax pot, strips, spatulas etc and you can change the wax products themselves once they are used up if you like. It comes with a basic honey wax.

Last edited:
Who are you training with my darling? You may love the wax you use with them and may be able to buy that afterwards.

If you use the Search button above you will find lots of threads regarding waxes. You will be totally confused by the end of reading them! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back