Wax yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautilicious2Oz

Reaction score
Does anyone Wax their own Bikini line? I have waxed my own legs no probs but done my own bikini tonight - ooouuucchhhh

Hello :)

I do all my own waxing, whack it on & whip it off. I have only had my bikini done by others twice.

-p-

Yip, I do all my own waxing apart from my underarms.:)

Going against what I advise in my siggy... :lol: I actually do my own hollywood. I think I missed my calling as a contortionist.

I do everything except my own underarms. I actually cleaned up my forehead a little last night... that bleeding (scuse the pun!) hurt :eek:

The lower leg, around the ankles is much more painful than the bikini, IMO.

hi, i do all my own waxing, although underarms are hard,i do my hollywood by sitting on the bed, and gripping a mirror between my feet, or is that tooo much info, both me and my partner have intimate waxing, once a month we go to my studio and have sunday afternoon waxing, i tort my chap how to do it, hes a plasterer so he spreads the wax real thin lol
hes never been the same since me and kim waxed him, luvhx

Thanks ladies, I think I just need to practice on myself more. I am having no problems with my clients and my legs but tried my bikini and WOW it hurt!!! I ended up doing one side and leaving the other so I am walking lopsided!!! lol :green:

Thanks again

My husband waxes me. I've taught him to use strip and non strip wax and I have to say he's not bad at it now. He was rather like Paddington Bear with marmalade sandwiches stuck in his little furry paws when he started though, and the sight of him waving his hands about with used strips stuck to them was highly entertaining.

His first bikini wax on me left me inspecting the ceiling at very close quarters, and my fufu looking like road kill!

:) Hi I do all my own waxing including brazilian, but cant manage the angle for underarms either. It certainly isn't painless, I have to get myself hyped up, but i cant imagine letting anyone else do it, control freak moi!!!!:lol::lol:

I do most of my own waxing too. I haven't mastered my own brazillians yet, but do a half decent bikini tidy up. I do feel like a contortionist too! :lol:

My husband waxes me. I've taught him to use strip and non strip wax and I have to say he's not bad at it now. He was rather like Paddington Bear with marmalade sandwiches stuck in his little furry paws when he started though, and the sight of him waving his hands about with used strips stuck to them was highly entertaining.

His first bikini wax on me left me inspecting the ceiling at very close quarters, and my fufu looking like road kill!

:lol::lol::lol:
Fantastic description from beginning to end *cackle*

Can I ask...
is the reason none of you seem to do your own underarms anything to do with the omgosh 'sensation'?

I only had my first u/arm wax a week or so ago....& tbh I was a little bit startled :eek:

Hiya - Yeah I have waxed my own legs and bikini for a few months now and i'm used to it but at first ouuuucccchhh! But i agree the bit round your ankles and foot is the most painful! Have fun

Nope ouch! I can't pull the strips off quick enough on myself!

I might train the OH to do it on me though..... ummm bet he would love that!

I wax myself too but i get my husband to do my underarms. You haven't got a free hand to stretch the skin as it's usually behind your head. Even pulling my arm as far back as it will go doesn't give enough stretch.
Haven't been brave enough to ask him to do my bikini yet. I can do that myself but it's awkward and i find it uncomfortable!

Like most on here i do my own waxing unless there is a friendly geek any where near me then i let them do it,
i don't have a problem with the bikini, have only done Hollywood on myself the once,
once was enough, that's something that someone else can do for me (not my other half though i don't trust him that much)
i do let (make) my other half do my underarms though as i cant get the stretch myself and rip off the wax.

Calla i love your answer and i could so see the vision of your fella doing the paddington impression :lol:

I do all my own waxing, but I can't do my under arms either ....so annoying

Being a contortionist definately helps

lol

x

I used to do all my own waxing including my underarms but in the end just kept really hurting myself that I stopped. I do it if I'm desperate but otherwise get someone else to do. Would be great actually if I could find someone near Billericay to swap with me lol x

I do my own legs and a bit of a bikini tidy but go elsewher for a holly wood !!! I could never do my own underarms and got so fed up resorted to laser removal which is fantastic ! The only hair I have left growing through is white hair !!!!

Which brings me to the question of why do I have white hair on thje underarms, eyebrows and bikini (have a badger thing going on lol) but none on my head...............that I know of !!!!

I used to do my own legs, armpits and eyebrows. I can't pretzel myself to do my braz anyway and I had trouble doing the backs of my legs. Now I just cough up the money and go get it done - in and out in just over an hour with everything hairfree - plus I get to have a good chat and relax.

I also do all my own waxing. I did do my bikini line a few times but have resorted back to shaving, naughty me,I know but I get so many ingrowing hairs no matter what i do and it doesnt look very nice.
Try the hot wax on this area. It doesnt hurt nearly twice as much xxx

I also do my own waxing but get a friend to do the backs of my legs as I cant be bothered to twist round in half.

I find underarms really easy but hate doing bikini, I always end up bruising myself so Im thinking that I need to get friend to do that as well LOL!

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back