Waxing across the top of the pubic area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
Just curious. When I’ve completed a Brazilian or bikini wax including tummy hair I sometimes get asked to take the top off from across the pubic area, sometimes asked to take it quite far down. The hair of course grows from both sides towards the centre so just wondering how others avoid having to pick the wax from the hairy section in the middle? And avoid tangling the hair from the other side into the wax. I trim the hair to try avoid tangling but it feels wrong to take the wax just to the centre where the hair meets then have to pick it from there as it’s not hair free. Or do most of you just not take it down in that area?

Hiya. I'm assuming your kinda asking about making that perfect line where you wax too? Like getting that sharp line? I tend to trim using clippers with guards on to required length, then brush/comb. I know sounds silly. But just to really get the excess hair that is staying out the way. Then use clippers without a guard to just to make the sharp outline then wax from that line out. Also, some well-placed petroleum jelly as a precaution is a good idea. Sorry, It's really hard to describe.... Maybe I'll make a YouTube video lol....Hope this helps.
Nicky x

Using the end of a spatula and coming across with hot wax one way in the direction of the hair and removing before going the opposite way in the direction of the hair that grows that way and removing. The wax needs to be pushed right into the hair with the end of the spatula.

If the hair is really long then there's no harm in trimming but you shouldn't need to with regulars.

That’s what I do. I just wondered if there was any way to avoid picking the wax from the centre where it meets the other hair. I might try directing the wax away from the centre onto the bare tummy area and see if that works better.

Latest posts

Back