Waxing afterare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
So, I'm more or less sorted with my waxing supplies, wax pots and spatulas.
What I would still like to know is what to apply to the areas after waxing. I will be doing legs, underarms and bikini for now. I have looked at the Perron Rigot summer water and also the Cool Effect pain relief, can anyone recommend these?

Or do you have something else?

Also, does anyone use those wax pot collars? I'm not a messy waxer, but still, should I invest in these too?

Thanks

I use tea tree after wax

A post wax essential oil blend from evas esthetics. Just beautiful.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooops, it's meant to say aftercare in the title.

Anyway, where would I find that one, Joe? Never heard of that one before.

Sarah, we use the tea tree one at college, but I know quite a few people that have sensitivities to tea tree, so I will need another option too.

Thanks

I use aloe Vera by salon west x

So, I'm more or less sorted with my waxing supplies, wax pots and spatulas.
What I would still like to know is what to apply to the areas after waxing. I will be doing legs, underarms and bikini for now. I have looked at the Perron Rigot summer water and also the Cool Effect pain relief, can anyone recommend these?

Or do you have something else?

Also, does anyone use those wax pot collars? I'm not a messy waxer, but still, should I invest in these too?

Thanks
Hi Che la

The Perron Rigot aftercare products include the standard post waxing refreshing gel and the moisturising milk. These are great either on their own or a little of each mixed together. I like the refreshing gel for intimate waxing aftercare and lots of my clients buy the retail sizes.

There has been a recent launch of the new products which include the pre cooling gel, the double scrub , the ingrown hair serum and the new hair minimising serum and lotion as well as summer water.

I retail some of these but because I only do make waxing then I select the ones that suit my clients. There are great little aftercare packs that Perron Rigot sell; there are two one is designed to target ingrown hairs and the other to minimise the hair regrowth. Both at a great price point and very easy to retail and each pack has three products in a little bag.

Check out their Facebook page as all the details are on there or pop along to one of the Discovery Workshops where you can see and try out the products for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/perron.rigot.uk

Hope that helps

Jack

I use the PR Jasmine oil and refreshing gel mixed together as per Kim. Love the smell of the oil and I always put it on legs then run a strip over to dry oil off and remove any bits of wax. X

Hi Che la

The Perron Rigot aftercare products include the standard post waxing refreshing gel and the moisturising milk. These are great either on their own or a little of each mixed together. I like the refreshing gel for intimate waxing aftercare and lots of my clients buy the retail sizes.

There has been a recent launch of the new products which include the pre cooling gel, the double scrub , the ingrown hair serum and the new hair minimising serum and lotion as well as summer water.

I retail some of these but because I only do make waxing then I select the ones that suit my clients. There are great little aftercare packs that Perron Rigot sell; there are two one is designed to target ingrown hairs and the other to minimise the hair regrowth. Both at a great price point and very easy to retail and each pack has three products in a little bag.

Check out their Facebook page as all the details are on there or pop along to one of the Discovery Workshops where you can see and try out the products for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/perron.rigot.uk

Hope that helps

Jack

Thanks for your help, Jack. Cant wait to get started!

Hi
We have a brand new range of after wax care that we launched at professional beauty called Aloeclear. see Aloe Clear - Ingrown Hair Solution with Aloe Vera.
I have a limited offer of a free trial size for Geeks who want to try it.

regards Jonathan :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're talking about immediately after waxing (applied by you), then I mix Jasmine Oil and Refreshing Gel together and clients love the smell and it's very soothing.

If you're talking long term aftercare then tell them to exfoliate and moisturise two or three times a week.

If they want something cheap and cheerful then a dry body brush and baby oil is perfect.

If you retail and they want something really special then go for the new Perron Rigot products as mentioned.

Last edited:
A post wax essential oil blend from evas esthetics. Just beautiful.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Berodin's post waxing oil too, Julie! I've only started using it recently.

Latest posts

Back