waxing case studies!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuschia

Reaction score
dear all

I am doing a 13 week nvq2 course in waxing. The tutor has set us an assignment last week which said we have to produce case studies on waxing for sollowing tmts for 4 x leg waxing, 4 x underarm and 4 x bikini. Well out of my friends they are only a couple whi want to be waxed which is fair enough, waxing isn't for everyone, How am I gonna produce all these case studies by Monday (in 2 days time!!!!). Anyone else done these type off case studies before, any advice on how you do them? Plus we have only done waxing practicals for the last couple of sessions. arrrgggghhh please come to my rescue!!!:rolleyes:

Hi hun! Saw your post and I am in the same position and wondered are you doing it at Marle Place??
If so then we are in the same group as mine is due for for Monday too!!! xx

Hi Naomi

yes doing the course at Marle Place too! That's soo bizzare, just recently joined this forum and think it's great.

Well hope your assignments go well and I'll see you on Monday x :)

i would have thought that if it was a case study you had to perform a couple of treatments on someone, then observe the results and effectiveness as it grew back, then performed the treatment again. otherwise is it not practising at home and writing up how it went?
Hope it all goes well xx

I agree totally and the course has been a shambles from the start!! I will be complaining!!!!
Anyway have no time to geek tonight as I am going case study mad.........and just mad xx

Why dont the both of you use each other for your case studies as you are on the same course
then you each have one more person to do it on and as they say, two heads are better than one

Latest posts

Back