Waxing course in Wakefield/Leeds area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Does anyone know of a waxing course within the Leeds/Wakefield/West Yorkshire area?

Thanks

Emma x

thanks guys! :)

BritMacGirl, do u mind if i ask how much your course was? thanks x

Theres also Picassos Beauty in wakefield they are a nail studio and training academy and really good also hth

I did waxing training at Picassos some time ago.

The practical training was great, but the theory left a lot to be desired. We were given it in print, but the important parts were not discussed. Luckily I have a lot of A&P background but if I hadnt I would have walked away not knowing much about skin and contraindications.

They were a friendly outfit though and a model was not necessary which is handy (trainees practice on each other).

If you want me to mail you Loubylous email and / or phone number so you can get in touch with her? She is local to you and the course is fully accredited!!...hth but shout if you need anything else? :hug:

Do not go to CHOCOLATE an absolute obismal college unorganised, unprofessional and a waste of time. Please spend you money else where. Picassos is good in Wakefield, Joseph priestly college in Morley beeston and rothwell. Also adels and sally offer courses

Latest posts

Back