Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leely

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm going to look at a Beauty room today, and the manager has said she wants me to go on a waxing course as they have had quite a few people asking for this treatment.
I know nothing when it comes to waxing, I do offer threading (I know it's not the same lol)
Can anyone recommend a waxing course for a beginner please?
I would like to go to Kim Lawless, but courses are further away than I thought :(

Thanks Geeks

Leely x

Anyone?

Leely x

I did my waxing course with Moonstruck Beauty Training. She's based in Gloucester and is extremely experienced and fantastic. 1-2-1 training rather than a large class so plenty of hands on experience and full attention.

I'm not sure where your bases though so not sure if it would be too far for you.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonstruckBeautyTraining

She is Shedunlop on geek too x

Where are you? Xx

I would recommend Kim lawless she is worth the travel. I trained with her 2 years ago and never looked back, she is a A class trainer as all she does is wax all day, she will show you on a model then the whole day is spent doing each other(after pearing up). Can't recommend her enough.

Kirsty

I am in Oxford.

I will need to do the course within the next month. I have a feeling with Kim being as good as she is, she will book up for a long while x

Leely x

About an hour ish from Gloucester? If you can travel Sheila is well worth visiting. I've never left a course feeling as confident and well informed as i did after my waxing course and she has been great helping with any queries since.

Yes my darling I am in Gloucester, which is about an hour away from you. I have been waxing for over 16 years so have plenty of experience too.

There is also Andy in Basingstoke at Axxiom, he is a great trainer too.

Pm me if you want any more details :D

Yes my darling I am in Gloucester, which is about an hour away from you. I have been waxing for over 16 years so have plenty of experience too.

There is also Andy in Basingstoke at Axxiom, he is a great trainer too.

Pm me if you want any more details :D

Brill :)

Thank you my lovely will do

Leely x

hi do you have anyideas how to calculate the cost for waxing ... I am getting crazy

I would like to go to Kim Lawless, but courses are further away than I thought :(

Thanks Geeks

Leely x

Kim does training all over the country so you should contact her and see what courses are planned. She's an amazing trainer

Good luck

Most wax brands have worked out average costs per treatment for their product so speak to them and then just calculate your other costs ie time, disposables, rent to give you an average treatment cost.

Jack

hi do you have anyideas how to calculate the cost for waxing ... I am getting crazy

I doubt if anyone here would know what to charge for waxing in China my darling and you would probably have been better starting a new thread or tag this on to an old one that was asking about costing rather than courses :wink2:

Thanks for the lovely words guys.

I'm so sorry but fully booked until December but just added another date, then full in January too.

Shame you need to train urgently as I'm coming to Gloucester early 2014

Hope you find a good course or maybe I'll see you if you can wait.

Hi Kim, do you do any courses in the Hertfordshire area or London? Tried to call today but had no answer.

Leely I have emailed you some info as I also train in waxing and have a date coming up this month x

Hi Kim, do you do any courses in the Hertfordshire area or London? Tried to call today but had no answer.[/QUOTE

I'm sure you've had a reply by now? Caroline is my training co-ordinator and replies to everyone, even during evenings and weekends. PM me if you didn't beta reply.

Hi Kim, do you do any courses in the Hertfordshire area or London? Tried to call today but had no answer.[/QUOTE

I'm sure you've had a reply by now? Caroline is my training co-ordinator and replies to everyone, even during evenings and weekends. PM me if you didn't beta reply.

Caroline is amazing - bless her I'm sure she's fed up of me pestering her now but your right she replies whatever time! I'm ringing her up tomorrow morning tho to book and I can't wait!!! :D

I'm interested in doing a waxing course.

Any contacts who I can get in touch with?

I also did my training, earlier this month, with Sheila at moonstruck and cannot recommend her highly enough. Well worth travelling for.

Latest posts

Back