Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monikinha

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Any recommendations for colleges or workshops in London for waxing? I did some training but it wasn't great (that is the understatement of the year) and I definitely want to do some more. I want to cover all aspects including hollywood etc....

Private or non private even individual tuition (would be great) - as long as it is in the evening or weekends, and it is an excellent course.

I more interested in the practical than the theory(which I have already covered).

I would really appreciate your help, as I would like to book something asap.

big kiss :Love:

ps havent been on here for a few days and already im lost - this site really keeps me inspired; it is great to find people that are so passionate!

Andy (aka Axiom) is running a waxing course for geeks in Docklands soon. The course may be booked up but you should perhaps email him just in case there is a slot still available. You will need to be covered by insurance to be able to participate.

Spoke to Axiom but I cant attend because Im not fully qualified yet, but have already covered the theory and practical. So i really need to go do it somewhere else.

To be blunt Im not happy with my training and need to do more prac.

I have been looking at courses and find that the local colleges in london are so poor as to what training they offer on the beauty side of things. So far the best place I have found is the brentwood academy although it is in essex and it also don't come cheap but at least you get a decent qualification at the end of what you do.

It has to be in London, thanks for the suggestion though.

Latest posts

Back