Waxing courses can you recommend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67Eileen

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am new to this and not sure how to navigate...I am interested in learning about waxing courses but unsure where to go? I have seen gateway workshops and also the guild of beauty are they any good?

I know I wont start this until after xmas as this gives me some time to save up...
thanks

Flirties have trainers up and down the country who train waxing if you look at flirties.co.uk [emoji2]

Never trained with her but on my wish list as and when I get the time ......Kim lawless .......she does all manner of waxing intimate speed waxing and in her field is known as the queen of waxers....hth's x

Yes, Kim Lawless is excellent! Definitely among the best choices in the country for waxing training!

If you want to learn male waxing as well, then Andy Rouillard (in Basingstoke), Mat O'Marah (in Wolverhampton) and Jack Dunn (in London) are all excellent choices too.

Never trained with her but on my wish list as and when I get the time ......Kim lawless .......she does all manner of waxing intimate speed waxing and in her field is known as the queen of waxers....hth's x

Latest posts

Back