Waxing courses Florida USA ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
I am a trainee nail tech in USA but I want to take a waxing course so i can offer different services. I have been in the Beauty Industry( hairdresser ) for over 20 years in UK but here in USA its very different. I wondered if anyone from US gets on here and knows if there are private companies that offer waxing courses, like they do in UK ?

All replies much appreciated :)

Michelle

hi hun have you tried cosmoprof ? i know they do them in the candian ones xx

hi hun have you tried cosmoprof ? i know they do them in the candian ones xx

Hi
Thanks for the info but I searched on the web for cosmoprof and found a website but i didn't see anything offering waxing courses :( Maybe i am looking in the wrong area ? or they just dont offer them here in US?

I know UK are very different and it seems a lot easier to get on ANY beauty course you can think of because its a different set up in UK, i just wish they did the same thing here in US. I am at college for Nail Tech course actually just started it tonite and will be fun for the next 16 weeks!
It's frustrating because i find USA more expensive as it seems you have to attend college to get certification and license for almost everything. is it the same in Canada ?
I bet you see a difference from UK to even Canada?

Michelle :)

Hi Michelle,

Try Lori Nestore, aka The Wax Queen at Eva's Esthetics, she runs courses all over the US and Worldwide, there is sure to be one in your neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Back