Waxing courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMitchell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to find some courses in warm/hot waxing courses and would just like some advice on who's good to go with? Also in Bristol area if possible?

Thank you
xx

I'm also looking for advanced waxing in Oxford area :)

I did a hot wax course with Penny Turvey Penny Turvey | Beauty Training. Penny is also a Perron Rigot expert waxer.

You can contact Penny via her website and she offers one to one training.

Sian

Lucy: Andy at Axiom isn't far from you and I think the train goes from Oxford to just round the corner from him? :)

i trained with kim lawless :) shes amazing :D

WE have a training academy not far from you offering hard and soft wax training and also intimate courses. if you want to pm me your details i can get you in touch with the trainer so you can have a chat?

There are many excellent providers of this service however you really couldnt do any better than going with Andy Axiom or indeed Kim thats for sure

HTH and good luck

Its often a hard decision to make when it comes to choosing a trainer..

On the forum you will get a lot of feedback from therapists ( myself included) that have trained with particular trainers and often we tend to promote the ones we know and like!..

Its important to spend your money wisely and to ensure you get exactly what YOU need from your training...

So do a bit of research on here, look through old threads and use Google /Bing to check out their popularity and suitability outside of this forum. A good trainer or training company should have loads of positive reviews and feedback.

I spent time researching before I decided on any of my training ( for all of the courses, not just waxing) as its a lot of money and it all adds up and I wanted to get the best standard.

For me I want a trainer thats hands on, experienced and that their teaching style is both practical and realistic and at the end of the course you actually have the confidence to do it!!..

I often see therapists that are offering treatments on a part time basis after training and then within a short space of time they are calling themselvres " expert trainers"... Sorry for me I want trainers that have had loads of experience and have dealt with every scenario.. that way you get the best training and a great insight into that field...

Good luck Jack

Good advice which we like to promote is to go to the training centre as a client, anyone who wants to book a course with us we recommend they come in and see what we do. So important to get the feel of the trainer and environment. Good luck. I absolutely love love waxing.

Thank you so much for all the replies, I'm going to do lots of research now :)

x

Anywhere Kim Lawless is :)

Kim Lawless all the way. I did a female intimate training course with Kim last week and can not rate her enough. For many years I have been having brazillians and Hollywood waxing myself but nothing has ever come close to Kims technique. I was a bit scepticle at first before I met Kim but afterwards it was just 'WOW'. Kim makes you feel totally at ease and is fantastic at what she does!

Latest posts

Back