Waxing - Deodorant, yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
I'm of to get waxed in the morning :eek: Haven't had it done since a bad experience a couple of years ago, where all the skin was removed from my bikini area!?!?!?

I'm having my underarms done for the first time, (I've used an epilator previously, but thought I might as well get them done while I'm getting my legs n bikini done) I'll be going in the shower about 8 in the morning waxing appt is at 12:45 should I put deodorant on or not? Don't want to be all sweaty when I get there (I'm at work beforehand) but wasn't sure if the deodorant would affect things?

Any help appreciated :hug:

Your underarms will be prepped before waxing, which will remove any deodorant. You can't put any on for 12/24hrs afterwards, but you will be given aftercare advice, goodluck xx

It will be ok as like EB said above it will be removed at beginning of treatment.

If your salon does australian bodycare waxing they may have some samples of their deoderant (they are like wet wipes) and these are reccommended for use after waxing. I always give them to clients after an underarm wax.

Latest posts

Back