Waxing - does anyone else get this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
I'm sitting here going insane, so thought I'd post an see if anyone else experiences this....

Whenever I wax my arms (forearms), afterwards I feel like I have lots of creepy crawlys climbing all over my arms and it drives me insane and makes me want to itch... Does anyone else get this? Or have any tips?
Grrrrr it's driving me mad! Lol x

yes, i do. lol

I have no idea why. I get it on my legs as well. But not when i do my hollywood or underarms..

Oh my god thank god I'm not the only one!!! It drives me potty! Haha! The only place I get it is my arms... It's so random ... And annoying!!!! Lol

Anyone got a solution? X

Have you tried applying something like a Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera gel to soothe the area afterwards? Sterex have a really good range of creams and gels and I have used these at times after waxing for clients and used to provide the small tubes as part of their aftercare.
Jack

Have you tried applying something like a Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera gel to soothe the area afterwards? Sterex have a really good range of creams and gels and I have used these at times after waxing for clients and used to provide the small tubes as part of their aftercare.
Jack

Thank u! I have tea tree gel and witch hazel cream! And use them all the time after waxing! I will try anything! Lol!
Next time I'll get some of the sterex ones and try that!!! It's still like It now and I waxed 4 hours ago!! Raaaaaaaaargh!!! Lol xx

have you tried taking an anti-histamine, like piriton?

Sorry I'm of no help as I can't offer any advice but sympathise as I get that when I wax my legs but not when I wax anywhere else! Not itchy or anything just a feeling like I have ants all over them! I don't feel as weird now knowing its not just me lol if you come across something that works to alleviate this let me know xx

Sorry I'm of no help as I can't offer any advice but sympathise as I get that when I wax my legs but not when I wax anywhere else! Not itchy or anything just a feeling like I have ants all over them! I don't feel as weird now knowing its not just me lol if you come across something that works to alleviate this let me know xx

Will do Hun! Before I wax next time I'll try taking an anti histamine see if that helps! Thanks everyone :) xxx

I get it with my legs drives me insane to the point I was up on the middle of the night slapping on the other halfs calming shaving balm in the dark which did the trick lol ! X

I don’t prefer waxing because it’s very painful. I would say that you should use laser hair removal technique for removing your unwanted hairs. This is a permanent and better solution to get rid off unwanted hairs.

best laser hair removal machine

Also something very expensive :(

This may sound crazy but it may have something to do with your blood, i get this sometimes without waxing and was told its your blood, maybe with the waxing your bringing it to the surface and causing the tingle! Or maybe im just mad!
Just thought id share another possabilty x
:rolleyes:

x

This may sound crazy but it may have something to do with your blood, i get this sometimes without waxing and was told its your blood, maybe with the waxing your bringing it to the surface and causing the tingle! Or maybe im just mad!

x

Yep, that's exactly what it is! You also get it from going on a flabelos machine, stretching too far or after exercising as your blood is moving really quickly around your body and rises to the surface, i get it all the time on my back when i stretch too far and it's soooo annoying! x

Yep, that's exactly what it is! You also get it from going on a flabelos machine, stretching too far or after exercising as your blood is moving really quickly around your body and rises to the surface, i get it all the time on my back when i stretch too far and it's soooo annoying! x

I'm always stretching and exercising and I have never experienced it other than when waxing my arms. It also lasts for a few hours, so I don't think it's that in my case hun :) xxx

x

Hmmmm interesting!! I am intrigued to do research to find out what it is now! Lol x

Well let us the no the answer when you do :) x x

Maybe you just have dry skin? When I get out the shower My arms and legs are sooo itchy I put moisturiser on it they settle

Latest posts

Back