Waxing egg pot ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone has the egg pot for waxing ? im wanting it because it looks stylish and im not going to use it with the tubes system im just going to use it to heat the pots of wax and use the spatula system, it says it heats up faster than normal wax heaters is this right???

No idea how quickly it heats up, the most important element is that it reaches a safe working temperature and can maintain that throughout the day.

If you find you arrive in the salon and there isn't enough time to heat up your wax before your first client invest in a timer plug. These cost a few pounds, and you can set the time to come on an hour before you come in to ensure the wax is warmed up for you.

Mat

i have the eggpot for tubs of wax - they dont heat up any quicker but they are cute looking and i love that you can change the colour of them!! i bought a purple one and a new black casing and i change it every month!! jusy becasue i'm a little sad lol

I'm confused with the egg pot waxer. Do you have to use the tubes? Is it just like a normal wax pot in the shape of an egg? Is it for spatula method?

I'm confused with the egg pot waxer. Do you have to use the tubes? Is it just like a normal wax pot in the shape of an egg? Is it for spatula method?

you can get an adaptor that sits on the top of the chamber for use with tubes otherwise you just drop in your tub of wax and switch it on so its versatile - you can use it for both methods!!

you can get an adaptor that sits on the top of the chamber for use with tubes otherwise you just drop in your tub of wax and switch it on so its versatile - you can use it for both methods!!

hi thanks for your reply .. where did you get your egg pot from and your chasing .. i cant seem to find many places that sell it xxx

hi thanks for your reply .. where did you get your egg pot from and your chasing .. i cant seem to find many places that sell it xxx

You can get one from ellisons, I was looking to buy one, still am! I did find a whole kit on e bay brand new with spatulas and before and atfter wax ect for about £53 I think, it's an eBay shop and there are quite a few on there but if you would rather not use eBay if you just google egg pot wax heater you will find plenty places that sell it x

i got my egg pot from ellisons then bought the cover on ebay
hth xx

hi hun thanks x

Latest posts

Back