Waxing equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking to purchase the above was wondering what people use and best wax heaters etc?

xx

PhD Safewax, quick & easy to use & much less messy than pot & spatula method!

The most reliable heaters I have found are the Hive or Outback Organics ones. I tried the digital heaters, but now I'm back to the analogues - just prefer them.

I second what Fozzyo says.

For me it's digital. I find it gives much better precision. Also most have a fast heat mode so great when you are turning your pots on and you can set it to the temperature you want it to and once the fast heat has finished it drops down to the temperature you want unlike analogue where you need to do it manually. I loved analogue till the digital came along then I replaced all the analogue.

Digital heaters every time.

I have a deo digital heater and analogues best of both

I have both but much prefer my analogue. I have my two analogues on a timer so they are ready to use when I arrive at work. I then turn on when i arrive. Digital cant be used on a timer , just something to bear in mind

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Julie , The digital heaters that Perron have can be used on a timer.

I have switched from analogue to digital and am very pleased with my digital heater. I have a Deo one - that I think can be used on a timer, and a Hive one that can't. I'm usually into the salon for about an hour before my first client anyway, so this is never a problem. The advantages of digital......
If you are new to waxing, it is sometimes hard to work out the correct consistency of the wax - even more so if you are trialling several different ones. As you become more experienced it does become easier to tell, but I have found my digi heaters to be extremely valuable!

Vic x

Can you heat wax in pot on digital heaters ? X

I have only ever used wax that comes in metal cans that you can pop straight into the wax heater.

Lots of wax comes in plastic pots and I would imagine that you would melt this and then pour it into your wax bucket that sits inside your wax heater as I'm sure the heater would melt the plastic pot.

Jack

I've got 2 Hive digital heaters and they are great. Strip in one and non strip in the other. I know they are the right temp on 69 and 52 for my wax. I've just bought a 500 hive analogue as a second non strip pot because the other day I had to add beads to my non strip wax and put on high to melt forgetting it would then still be too hot for my next client! Doh!

Latest posts

Back