Waxing eyebrow complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maryrose

Reaction score
Hi just need some advice. I waxed a lady chin/lip and eyebrows just before xmas. I also went over with tweezers to take out very short hairs. I always ask my client to gently touch the waxed area to see if they can feel any odd hairs. At the end I always give them a mirror and ask them to look and see if the shape etc is ok. This lady said all was good. Today she has come in and rebooked with another therapist and has said she wasnt happy. I tactfully said that I had shown her and she had checked and all was good - her reply was she cldnt see properly as she didbt have her glasses with her. I have never had a complaint about waxing...

Honestly I wouldn't take any offense but I also wouldnt try to convince her of your work. You know you done a good job. Maybe she would just prefer someone else. Dont worry and just smile and say hello politely next time she is in :)

She came in yesterday as we were closed between Christmas and New Year and booked for Thursday with the therapist who normally does her waxing. Its only 2 weeks since I did the treatment. I think she may say she doesnt think she should pay as wasnt happy.

If I'm honest I believe she left it too late. If she didn't have her glasses with her then when she got home and checked she should then have called and told you that she wasn't happy.
Has she been back into the salon yet?

What is she unhappy with?

Latest posts

Back