Waxing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patricia76

Reaction score
I had a nigthmere waxing legs and underarms I am so slow as this is not something I do regular the lady has booked in again I need to get over the fear of waxing any tips would be great

Legs is often an area that most of us don't like waxing. As you can already wax take a look online or Youtube as there are lots of great video tutorials that show have lots of good tips to make it easier. I hated doing legs when I started waxing but now it's okay.

It doesn't take long to improve your timings, think everyone was like this when starting out doing leg waxing I remember my first half leg taking nearly 2 hours!!!!! You will be fine practice makes perfect good luck xx

I hate waxing so much and I feel I am messy and take ages but I am currently at college and we done advanced waxing today using hot wax and it is amazing!! It's completely changed my views on waxing and my tutor said it would be okay for legs, so not sure if you use it or not but that may be an option? Xx

Waxing is just something I do not do enough that is why I am slow I just need to Pratice more thank you Everyone

I use strip wax on legs & quite enjoy waxing. The more you do the more confident you will become. Just remember not to fret over timings when you first start out. As long as you have a set routine your timings & confidence will soon improve.:)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I have been a therapist for years but make excuses not to wax lol trouble is I need to do it to get quicker what wax do you use

Use a top brand strip wax and put wax on the whole bottom of one leg before removing then do the other the same. Turn over and do the same with the front then do knees one at a time. Should be able to do the whole thing in 20 mins tops. I always apply PR Jasmine oil after the rub over leg with a strip to remove oil and bits of wax left.

Lookup Lori Nestori on YouTube. She is amazing and great at showing efficient techniques x

Latest posts

Back