Waxing hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
Oh my god I did a hollywood yesterday and the hair apart from the top of the ......... area was a nighmare to remove. I didn't do a good job at all. We were both tightening the skin but the hair and wax refused to move.

Should I leave this area???

hi rosie, hollywoods are a wonderful thing, if your using a good wax,and if you have had proper training, dont give up, book a waxing course with kim lawless, you will be fa**y waxing with confidence in no time luv hx

Please book yourself on a fully accredited course as soon as you possibly can. You really shouldn't be conducting these treatments if your insurance doesn't cover you to do so; you don't want to land yourself in hot water.

hi rosie, hollywoods are a wonderful thing, if your using a good wax,and if you have had proper training, dont give up, book a waxing course with kim lawless, you will be fa**y waxing with confidence in no time luv hx

Where is the training held? Many Thanks Lorraine

Kim goes all over to train. Give her a pm, she's great at teaching!

Yes, you should get proper training but can you explain in more detail what happened so we can try to help. Were you using hot or strip wax? xxx

makes me one have one just for the fun ofit..i can see why its popular

I had to teach myself how to do this, we dont have a lot of training for it where I live. My first 2-5 waxes were teeth-clenching, sweaty-palmed, bloody frightening! haha but you learn from your mistakes -this is why of course I practiced on friends- thank GOD I have wonderful, forgiving friends! lol :smack:

I had to teach myself how to do this, we dont have a lot of training for it where I live. My first 2-5 waxes were teeth-clenching, sweaty-palmed, bloody frightening! haha but you learn from your mistakes -this is why of course I practiced on friends- thank GOD I have wonderful, forgiving friends! lol :smack:

Dont mean to sound rude hun, but you would need to check if you are still insured to be carrying out this treatment. Regardless if there is no training in your area or not, If you were to hurt or damage someone downstairs you would not have a leg to stand on. Just a word of warning, have a quick check with your insurance. xx:hug:

WOW Factor also arrange waxing courses all over the country and I am sure they are in the process of arranging one in Scotland in the not too distant future.

Latest posts

Back